[ Arc 1.20 ]

[Enjoy the chapter my lovelies~!]

----------------------------------

The day has been a bit exhausting for both Lucielle and his floating system, a significant amount of occurring events made the day endlessly tiring for the two of them. The youth simply wanted to go home but required to proceed to go with his plans on day one. Currently, the first male lead was about to host his little gathering or rather party for the first day of the academy, inviting everyone who had heard of it with no restrictions. Of course being the course of the second successful building company of the family, people wondered and wandered into the interest of going. The story plot was going a bit quick as all was happening afterschool with no signs of warnings that it would happen, not that it was something particularly elegant and keen on the idea of being such of a large event, it was simply attempting to portray as the gathering of students to celebrate the beginning of the year.

Class had nearly ending before anything was revealed for the characters of the story to move on with the plot, the young boy within the situation was merely planning with what materials he held at the moment as the female lead had another plan in mind. With the plot going so swiftly with it's cliché story line, the male lead stood up to walk down to the front of the class to announce the gathering party in the afternoon once the angelic bells rang for school to be finally over. Normally people would just leave right away, the students wouldn't dare as they stared upon the figure about to announce what could be important to them, with a powerful student in the front, this delayed anything else less significant.

"Everyone, I wanted to say that there will be a gathering party at the local building of Lucid INC. I am of knowledge that this may be of sudden news but it is nothing too fancy, it's a party for us students so we can celebrate the beginning of a great year. Thank you for listening, the party will be at 5:00 p.m. and will end at strictly midnight. Share with anyone else you may know, everyone is invited." With the long statement arrival of the gathering, Lucielle simply gazed at the man and scoffed thinking of how sudden this was, soon leaving the youth in some sort of confusion as nearly everyone in the room was huddling up to the news of the party.

Lucielle didn't even care to bother as he stood up and brought along the second male lead unknowingly, it wasn't until he was outside of the classroom that he realized he was holding the arm of the man. The man went along with whatever the gentleman desired, as he was stuck on the euphoric emotion with being friends with someone for the first time which only made the situation occur to Lucielle to be deemed more awkward and sudden. By the time the boy noticed his delicate hands was latched onto the man's arm, he immediately let go and apologized by bending his head down, seeming frantic and embarrassed. "It's fine." the second male lead replied, giving relief to Lucielle when the man questioned him with something else out of topic. "Do you want to go to the party?" With the short question, the youth only thought; 'It wouldn't hurt if I went with him right?' as Lucielle had something planned in mind.

The beauty nodded his head with a smile not remembering that he didn't receive notice that he could go nor if the fact that Xavier's parents even knew of the party in the first place. Lucielle didn't mind that this would get him in trouble later, not having the knowledge that something terrible might occur. With this knowledge, both of the students were content with knowing that they were going to the party, although both parties thought differently with their thought process. Since Lucielle totally disregarded of the permission of asking his parents, the youth asked the second male lead to go shop for some clothes with him for the apparent non-fancy party. Time had quickly passed when he brought the male lead to the mall with him, gathering some clothes that would be appropriate for the party, it may be just a student gathering but Lucielle desired to go a bit bold.