[ Arc 2.13 ]

-------------------------------

"What?" Eros spoke in shock while freezing in place as the system flew above; gapping it's wings in astonishment as when Lucielle's stern face reveals of how serious his response was.

"You're certain?" Eros mouthed with bewilderment as his golden flare glimmered a hidden happiness within himself that he could barely compose his movements. Not believing what he had been told, Lucielle himself was also confused as to why he felt the need to reply with such a abrupt statement. Flustered with beaming red ears, even if he was confused with how to applied to men and women, Lucielle was serious in this part for marriage.

Nodding his head, Eros gave in to give a tight hug, nearly suffocating the poor gentleman, something arose within his mind.

"Right. I apologize, where's the ring Angel?" Eros let go and composed himself back into a cold demeanor as he coughed slightly to hide his embarrassment with the unnecessary affectionate actions.

Reacting to the question, Lucielle slowly got up from the floor to go retrieve the ring he has hidden somewhere in order to not be able to lose the ring, he walked in an odd pace as his heart began to race like crazy within his chest. Still not used to this type of body reaction, Lucielle decided to ignore the pounding in his chest to get the ring. Nearly blinded by the vibrant colors, Lucielle felt like crying once again as his vision was something he never thought he would be able to get back.

Passing back from the ring, Eros sighed and got up as Lucielle stood silently holding his face with his palms with the ring, glistening from the sunlight, Eros lightly touched him to pull him to face him.

With watery eyes, Eros reached for the palm of Lucielle's hand to get the ring back as he pulled Lucielle closer to his tall muscular bod, feeling the heat against the skin, Lucielle glanced up to meet eye contact with his golden eyes.

"Angel...Do you mind?" Eros carefully questioned Lucielle.

Shaking his head gently, Lucielle took a step back for Eros to pull his slim hands with his large one, holding it as if it were so delicate to touch, afraid to be rough since it could shatter, the older man's eyes softened as slipped the ring onto Lucielle's ring finger; fitting perfectly with a glimmering edges bringing out the details. Bringing it together with a wholesome hug, Lucielle started crying once again as the system watched the couple above with a few tears coming out of the orb.

['This is so beautiful (๑′̥̥̥▵‵̥̥̥ ૂ๑)'] Ace thought to itself when the moment of silence that Ace wished would last forever, suddenly went away as the older man gave a little peck on the forehead of Lucielle.

Instantly holding his forehead with his slim hand, Lucielle's face flushed with a fiery red tomato color as he seemed to lose focus on anything else within the room, in which Eros replied with a low deep chuckle.

"Too much?" Eros teased as Lucielle felt his blood flaming up while feeling embarrassed for being unprepared, which who could blame the poor gentleman, he had been alone for most of his life beforehand.

Pouting his lips, Lucielle did a little turn of his head without replying to the question, allowing for Eros to chuckle once again with his eyes revealing a hint of amusement for the younger gentleman.

"Angel, should we go to town?" Eros abruptly brought up as Lucielle immediately turned his head toward the man as his interests has been peaked with curiosity. Nodding his head furiously, Eros smiled showing his teeth as he began to pat the head of Lucielle.

"Get ready." He spoke

-------------------------

Arriving at the edge of town shortly after preparing themselves from outside of the cottage, Lucielle was in awe of how much has changed since a couple of years ago when they first started living within that abandoned cottages which they refurbished.