[Arc 1.16]

Update~ (。_。)

[This is longer than usual. (;-;) ]

HoPe YoU EnJoY~ ('ε` )♡

_________________________________________

When Lucielle took a moment to take a little peek at the female lead, he discovered her hostile behavior and smirked as he had the urge to provoke the female lead. Turning his head, Lucielle slyly looked over to his left to see if there was any other subject to view upon due to the fact that he was simply bored and needed to find something of interest. Searching the classroom, Lucielle found something worthwhile , a perfect opportunity as he saw someone he noticed whenever he entered the classroom; the first male lead, sitting quietly and taking notes like a good student.

Twirling his black pen around his fingers, Lucielle decided to call out the system who hasn't been heard of ever since it met another side of the Host, ignoring that fact, Lucielle called out in a sweet harmonious voice within his head.

'System.'

'I need you to do a favor for me.'

'I want you to XXXX xxx XXXX XXXX XXXX xxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx XXXX x XXXX XXXX. XXXX://xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxx'

Slowly calling for the system, Lucielle did not notice the demonic aura from the opposite side, located where the female lead sat who looked completely darken as she continued to glare at the young youth in the corner of the room.

Clara Lawfield, known to be angelic and sweet, kinder than those of the norm. She was gifted with everything, beauty and appearances, character and intelligence, quite a Mary sue within the world. Everything should be of a normal cliché love triangle, that is, until another soul from the same world existence as Lucielle appeared resided inside the main female lead. Given the same chance as Lucielle although without the system due to explicit and horrid behavior from the world before, thus leading to no advantages, only able to live.

The Host within 'Clara Lawfield' used to be an English woman named as 'Sarah Colons', who died at an early age of twenty-two, nearly five years older than Lucielle himself. She was a woman filled with sexual desires and intimate greed, attempting to attach onto every golden thigh she sees but this led to her death when she was murdered by a man who was angered by the fact that she stabbed his precious friend, later dying with bloodshed.

When Sarah thought her life was over yet she found herself within another world, with only a couple of resources, clues and a body to live inside of. Known as 'Clara', she thought it was a perfect chance to live full with wealth since her other life was a waste, even embarrassing to think of. It had only been a few months, but, she had encountered some hassle with a male named 'Xavier Prim', who she has never heard of yet he has became a nuisance in the morning and the afternoon.

The reason why Clara was so upset with Lucielle is due to the point that he has acquired the attention of both of her 'golden thigh' targets; also known as the first and second main male leads. Clara only achieved to have gotten the first main male lead while the second main male lead blew her off as if she had never had any importance or existence. Earlier, Clara had found herself eavesdropping on Lucielle and the second main male lead on the roof top with their little 'incident' which lowered her chances as Clara preferred the second male lead over the first by appearances. Although Clara never knew of the second main male lead, she was determined to have him but she has to get rid of a pest first before she does so.

Softly biting her lower lip, Clara lowered her head covering her darken eyes, unable to give up, she protruded a deadly warning as surrounding students noticed her well-being. Noticing Clara's expressions, the students were both terrified and worried, wondering why she made such a face. With the students looking away, a ring can be heard from the left side of the classroom, once the sound was publicly heard, the students were beginning to snicker as to why someone's phone ringer was not on silent beforehand, causing the teacher in the front to boldly question the students.