|| Arc 1.10 ||

|| A/N: HoPe YoU LiKe ThE ChApTeR~ ||

__________________________

Being warned by his system, Lucielle observed the girl in front of him as she had dramatically fell on his knees and held onto on part of her leg. Not saying a thing, the students near them gathered around to see if the female student was okay and turned their heads to stare or even glare at the male student who didn't do a thing yet. During this moment, Lucielle displayed a appearance of a innocent lad and made the male and female students feel as if they wronged the youth. Calling out the female lead's name, her friend 'Alyssa' ran to help Clara stand up properly as she glared at Lucielle with a mean stare while her impressions of the youth suddenly went downwards.

"Ouch. . .My leg...It hurts. . . " Clara choked out as she was viewed by the others students, pretending that her leg hurt by 'falling' on her knee, only getting bumped on the shoulder, Lucielle thought that the female lead a little bit over dramatic. Mentally rolling his eyes, displaying his usual emotionless facial expression, Lucielle got out his tablet and wrote an apology to the female student who was glancing up to the beauty. As the youth took an item out of his bag, Clara felt a indescribable ache that the female lead has never felt before, she bit her lip and continuing to fake her injury. Her eyes were glistening as Lucielle finished writing with the pen and shown the tablet in front of the girl and the students that were surrounding them.

Sending the student an apology, the female lead secretly took a glance to stare at the youth's empty eye while Lucielle sent some dark vibes, Clara then immediately flinched at the sudden gaze as she felt threatened by him. Seeing his eyes stare at her in such a way, the female thought it would be best if she avoided the man as she thought he was a nobody but regretted creating such a scene. Getting up with the struggle of her 'injured' leg with the help of her friend, one of the female students near them or other known as one of the female lead's class monitor volunteered to guide her along with her friend to the nurse's office across the school. Declining the student's offer with a simple head shake, the female lead went to face Lucielle with an expression of sadness mixed with a bit of gentleness, she spoke to the youth with no harshness to it.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking either. . ." Clara gave a sense of forgiveness when really she held and hid malicious glints towards the youth as she crossed her fingers secretly. Placing one of her hands over her friend's shoulder, Clara started walk not forgetting to limp, the pair of people gradually went inside the school building, eventually disappearing within.

While the two students went inside, Lucielle though that his first encounter was not bad and gave the heroine some credit for decent acting, although her acting may look flawless, it wasn't as good as Lucielle's, he was trained to be the best in his previous life anyways. Looking at the female student that disappeared into the distance with certain help from her friend, Lucielle went on forwards and placed his tablet and pen in his left hand, also walking near the main doors, Lucielle heard the bells ring, indicating that school just started. Students started to walk at the same time talk with other friends and classmates, the males and females grouped together to walk through the multiple doors, leaving Lucielle by himself with some lonely students that were slowly getting there. The students that were around the commotion earlier, gave away their focus of the youth to immediately walk towards the main doors with their classmates, acting as if the event had never even happened. With the late reaction, Lucielle got himself to move towards the building, taking out a piece of paper, Lucielle glanced at the white sheet to find his classroom number and floor. Although Lucielle did not look at the piece of paper beforehand for his class number, he did not have difficulty reaching the classroom door up the many floors. As Lucielle reached his destination, if one were to see this, they would be shook as no new student shouldn't be able to find their classroom without at least some help.

Especially when Sakura Joy Academy is a tremendously large building, which had possibly hundreds of corridors and rooms, it should be very natural that Lucielle would easily get lost in the building, but the shocking fact is, he did not get lost.

Stepping swiftly in front of the door, Lucielle took his hand and slid the door open to see the all of the attention instantly went onto the boy at the door, not feeling uncomfortable, the teacher realized who the youth was and got up to introduce the new student. Guiding Lucielle to the front of the large classroom, a certain female student recognized the youth and froze as she trembled holding onto her mechanical pencil. Nearly crushing the pencil in half, Clara did not know what this burning sensation she felt whenever she saw the youth was, shaking her head in denial, Clara thought this meant something important. Talking to herself, Lucielle also noticed the female lead as well as the male lead in the same classroom, finding himself in a good position to be in character, the female teacher began to talk.

"Please pardon and pay attention as we have a new student today. . .This is Xavier Prim, he doesn't have any experience with school as Xavier was in the hospital for a couple years. Treat him well as he cannot talk, so he will communicate some other way..." She told the class with a bold voice, remembering what she saw on the resume, the female teacher wanted everyone to get along and treat Xavier well. As the teacher introduced the youth, Lucielle made eye contact with the female lead and provoked her with a innocent smile, causing Clara to flinch with the sudden glance, she remembered and recognized the burning sensation within in her. Trembling, Lucielle couldn't help but enjoy the reaction of the female and kept staring at her until the teacher made physical contact with him.

Reverting his focus from the female student, Lucielle gazed at the teacher next to him who had a joyful smile told Lucielle some instructions about the lessons and lectures throughout the week. Nodding his head without harsh movements, Lucielle paid attention to the educator as he was told where he would be assigned from now on. Pointing towards the students, Lucielle understood where he was sitting and immediately went to the seat up the many stairs. As the classroom had a appearance of one of a university, Lucielle had no trouble walking towards the seat in the very top right, next to the large bright clear windows, he felt very positive due to the fact that Lucielle could view both main characters during lessons.

Almost smirking in success, before Lucielle reached his assigned seat, he noticed in a split second that the female lead's leg was covered with bandages as Lucielle doubted that there was anything but injuries underneath. Squinting his eyes with a hint of harshness to it, Clara sensed some vibes as she felt that her head was drilled from behind. Instantly turning her head behind her, she found nothing while Lucielle was playing with his pencil from his backpack, swirling it around his fingers in a fast motion as he sat down without interruptions. Suspicious of the youth, Clara could only shrug in defeat and went back to her original focus towards the young man that didn't pay attention to the teacher, other known as the male lead, Clara stared at the man giving no attention to anyone but him. Thinking of ways to how to capture to what she called her 'golden thigh' or the complete measure in her life, Clara could not help but feel excited as she always wanted to experience a luxurious life without any difficulties. Observing her weird behavior, Lucielle only sneered in the inside as the system nearly felt some pity for the female lead but had no courage to pray for the girl. Continuing the class, the teacher began to start the continuously long lessons about language and culture as time went by quickly, and before anyone knew it, an hour and a half had already passed and the bell rang for the next class period.

____________________________

pLeAsE AsK SoMe QuEsTiOnS AbOuT WhAt YoU WaNt To KnOw AbOut Me~

I WilL Be AnSwErInG QuEsTiOns FoR Q and A In ThE NeArBy FuTuRe~

-xroticx