|| Arc 1.11 ||

[A/N: I FeLt LaZy ThIs WeEk, BuT EnJoY ThIs LaTe ChApTeR~]

______________________

"Class you are dismissed." The teacher claimed as Lucielle grabbed his bag beside him and got up while other students started to roam towards the door to exit into the continuous hallways that led to many classrooms. Lucielle took one glance at the female lead, Clara Lawfield as he noticed the female lead taking shots to her left then to her right before tightly holding onto her bag, leaving a dark expression, she swiftly exited the classroom. Lucielle kept staring at the door for a while before he lifted his bag and place it over his shoulders and stepped down passing the desks and left the room as the female teacher locked the room who was preparing for prep period. It has already been an hour but to Lucielle it felt like an eternity as he wasn't used to being back at an academy for a very long time, Lucielle endured his presence at school and continued walking through the hallways before meeting his destination a couple minutes later.

Before Lucielle could reach for the doorknob that opened to his next class period, the system abruptly interrupted him and started rambling some nonsense before a bright screen had appeared in front of Lucielle which nearly blinded his eyes with neon lights. Lucielle immediately turned to the side before taking a look at the information listed which included a small side mission for two-hundred points. It only took a while until the system stopped rambling and went back to normal to excitedly inform his host of the new mission but what happened next was beyond the system's meter of fear.

[Host!~ As you can see, there is another small mission for you!]

' (ㆆᴗㆆ) . . .Yes, I can see that. ' Lucielle thought as he glanced up above the door where the orb was not visibly seen but was located which scared the system out of its wits not because of how Lucielle located him, it was his dark and gloomy eyes. Revealing such dark and menacing eyes, the system did not know the reason why his Host was like this but if it happened to be the system's fault, this could be the end of the system. Feeling that the situation was becoming cold, the system hesitated before continuing what it was explaining earlier.

[H-host, your mission is to attempt to prevent the female lead from triggering most of the male lead's interest. . . If you succeed to make the female lead less interesting to the male lead, Host will receive 300 e-points. If you fail to succeed to do so, Host will receive bad luck for the next couple weeks] Praying for it's well being, Lucielle's simple stare became quite deadly as his stares could literally burn a hole through the building.

' Prevent you say. . .' Lucielle nodded with no hint of emotions and proceeded to turn the doorknob, entering into the spacious room to meet a male student who was right next to the door.

At first glance it was nothing until Lucielle focused on those sharp golden vibrant eyes above him, raising his head up before Lucielle could get a good look at the person, a loud voice could be heard from behind the tall man.

"Brother, you will regret doing that!"

Hearing someone shout, the tall man simply brushed the situation off and went pass Lucielle without a single glance. After experiencing the rude action, the person who shouted at the man was no other than the male lead, Chris Landon, standing behind his desk with a very irritated look. With his dark hair swaying over his eyes, Lucielle couldn't have cared less about who walked passed him and proceeded to enter the room without disturbance. Ignoring the male lead, Chris Landon took notice of the youth who walked into their discussion shook his head in failure, his plans for later on had been ruined and he couldn't do anything about the dilemma for a while. Sitting back down, the male lead did not forget this moment and kept remembrance of the young student who went towards the seats in the very back.