[ Arc 1.21 ]

[ A/N ] - Warning - Content later on might not be suitable for any children reading this chapter. Reader discretion is advised.

I hope you lovelies enjoy the arc chapter!

-------------------------------

Lucielle couldn't help but feel smug against Clara, even if he felt a bit tempted to just go ahead and shove her off of the rooftop, he knew he couldn't due to the safety railings around the edges of the building; nearly about 9 feet high. The female lead had no clue of what recently occurred but she did realize that the sparkling soda tasted a bit off, it was cherry flavored although it had the hint of mint or some herbs within. She didn't mind it, the female lead wanted to get her mind off the people she wanted to get rid of right away to focus on being presentable and match with her reputation. Whenever she thought everything would go alright to the point where she could land a hit on the men Clara favored, the situation she was in quickly went very wrong.

Although people gave little attention at first, people soon swarmed to have a conversation with the female lead; due to her privileges' of being the main lead, Clara thought to take advantage to the strange situation. "Clara, you look so pretty! That pink dress brings out the beauty of yours." one of the female students truthfully cried out hoping to be on the good side of the female lead only to be struck with: "Why thank you, I know I am the most beautiful person here."

Releasing her tone and senses of ego, the female lead couldn't believe that just came out of her mouth, with the student feeling icky from the response, she swiftly went away to her trope to explain the interaction to her fellow classmates. Some of the students didn't get to hear the interaction and began to attempt to strike a conversation with the school's so called 'blossom' only to meet the responses that shown that she knew the advantages of her beauty and status.

"I know I'm better than you, you look like a wreck", "Sometimes, people really think green is their color, they couldn't possibly look better than me." and "Oh thank you, I couldn't say the same about you though" were one of the many replies she gave to the students who had an interest to her. The female lead desired to stop spilling things but couldn't as she had no control with what spews out; although, this was a huge disadvantage for her. Sooner or later many classmates swiftly hid away to avoid the blunt and ignorant female lead due to her sour and distasteful attitude to everyone she interacted with, even the friends she had made from the beginning of the school to do having the sole purpose of having support with her. Now with her supports gone, the female lead was eventually someone no one wanted to talk to, since experiencing her rude remarks and egotistic actions, she now seems like the empty villainess role she acquired rather than the main female role Clara was meant to have.

The female lead had soon isolated herself near to where the music was playing from to rant out her anger within her mind, she didn't know what went wrong and simply questioned why such lines were coming out of her very mouth. Clara went ahead and took another sparkling soda drink and watched along the side lines to soon meet eye contact with the youth from earlier. Clara then noticed how the drink originally tasted and cocked her eyebrow up when she slowly and carefully put the pieces together. The female lead was not of stupidity most times and was usually the intellect unless someone more clever and sly came around; with this knowledge clocking around within her mind, the female lead had suspicion that the youth had something to do with this.

The party was nearly over as hours had passed continuously around the clock, Lucielle was spending time with both of the male lead as he had nothing better to do. Earlier though, he met eye contact with Clara Lawfield, who had expressed a variety of facial expressions, linking to confusion and later on to looking furious at him. Lucielle knew what could be lurking in her mind as he glared back and smirked at the female student to provoke her just out of entertainment. Lucielle thought the female lead didn't have the guts to do anything during the party so he turned back to interact with the handsome duos.