[ Arc 1.13 ]

Hello everyone~~~

Sorry I didn't post any chapters in November simply because November is seen to be my worst month of the year since most projects, homework and tests occur during the month, which was very stressful considering that I am very lazy.

( ╥﹏╥ ) wu wu wu~

But, don't worry!

I am back, so I might be able to post more chapters just like before~

Hehe. . .maybe (^▽^;)

EnJoY ThE ChApTeR~~~

-xroticx

____________________________________

As Lucielle was speechless from the man's abrupt action, he held his wrist while pain arose making Lucielle flinch and shiver when the feeling traveled to every part of his body. Realizing what a weak and fragile state he was currently in, Lucielle simply understood that he had overestimated his physique leaving a blow in Lucielle's placement of events. While Lucielle was experiencing complicated things the mysterious man observed the youth biting his lower lip making the man notice what he had truly done. Forgetting his question from earlier, the man held his hand to be placed on his head, tilting his head, the man spoke to the confused youth.

". . .Sorry about that. . ." The man released his voice, revealing his captivating low voice only then was Lucielle distracted from his wound, looking up to view the man's sharp golden eyes. Dazing upon the man's pair of eyes, Lucielle felt as if he had recognized these pair of eyes as they were familiar upon the golden color but Lucielle did not know where he remembered them from. Ripping his eyes away only to hear a noise from beside him, Lucielle snapped his head towards the sound but Lucielle only saw the entrance back inside the building left open. Remembering that he closed the door behind him, Lucielle had some suspicion, ignoring the man.

Seeing the youth not answer to his apology, the man noticed a jumble of rice next to him and took a glance at the youth in front of himself. Taking every notice of the youth's appearance, the man kept switching gazes from the mess to the student, realizing what connection it had between the two.

"Ah... your lunch. . ." The man whispered to himself, but Lucielle heard it and finally remembered that his lunch had been simply ruined. Looking at the pile of rice that was laid upon the floor, Lucielle's appetite suddenly rose down as he observed how filthy the ground really was. Seeing specks of dirt mushed in with the rice, Lucielle glanced up at the man once again.

"Hey...I'm really sorry for what I did..." the man turned away avoiding the youth's view of sight, Lucielle could not see the facial expression currently placed on the man's face. Avoiding his eyes, the man quickly spoke some words as Lucielle was having the struggle to understand his words.

"...You should probably go to the nurse's office..." the man said quietly although Lucielle was able to hear the soft-spoken words and simply stared at the man, observing him Lucielle could only sigh as the man looked back to see the youth's puzzled face.

Staring at the youth's slightly injured wrist, the man couldn't help to feel some guilt and decided to pursue the youth, even more, to go to get his wrist checked at near the office.

"...Your wrist is starting to become pink...You should really go to the office to get it treated. . ." the man spoke again as Lucielle was troubled to see the man have what seems like an agitated expression.

Giving up, Lucielle got up to stare at the man one last time to view his appearance before getting his school bag and heading straight for the exit. Looking back, Lucielle remembered the terrible mess on the floor as the man followed the youth's sight of view on the pile of dirty mush on the ground.