|| Arc 1.6 ||

Requesting for Christina, the father had a slight headache, as he slowly walked away from the staff members and went down the hallway, the father soon reached a room with computers provided inside the dark room once he had opened the door using a key. This room has not been touched for five months and the father regretted not looking at the monitors earlier, he closed the door behind him as the man went to confirm something sitting in the old green cushion chair, staring at the bright screens. No one knows about this room, only himself because sometimes trusting someone can lead to unfortunate cases.

Looking through some useless information, the father reached to where Christina had contact with Xavier 3 days prior from today, the man observed the video tape and stopped to the point where Christina was in the kitchen while Xavier was in the dining room. Leaning closer to the screen, Christina checked around her to see if anyone was there and poured some milk into a glass cup as she went into her pocket and took out some tablets.

Magnifying the screen to take a closer look, Christina dropped the tablets into the glass of milk, the tablets fizzed before Christina took a straw from the cabinets and stirred the solution to the point where the dark tablets cannot be seen anymore.

Wondering where she had gotten the tablets, the man went back to a couple weeks before seeing a recording where Christina was outside in the front of the house with a man in a black suit. Recognizing the uniform, he brightened up the screen and saw a face he never would've thought would betray him.

Returning to the video recording from three days ago, after Christina stirred the contents within the milk, she gave the milk to Xavier as he smiled and drank the milk. Seeing the days of recordings past by, the father realized why Xavier is how he is.

Turning off the monitor, the man brought his hands to his face, hiding his expression, he had never thought that Christina could ever do that to Xavier, her younger brother. . .

Getting up, he exited the room and locked the room after closing the door, rushing to get to his office, Xavier was up and was with his wife, waiting outside of his office. Staring at the child, the father didn't find the doctor near them.

Lucielle glanced up to the man as he displayed a helpless expression, holding his mother's warm hand, the father opened the door and looked at the young child.

"Xavier, can you please wait in the living room? It won't take long. . ." the man requested Lucielle to go wait in the room next door as he nodded indicating that he understood and silently walked through some wooden doors. Viewing some comfortable cushions and couches, Lucielle immediately rushed to get himself warm with cushions, instantly going into deep sleep once he had touched the pillows.

______________________________________

Meanwhile in the Office. . .

It has already been 10 minutes since the father told a staff member to call Christina down, feeling doubts, he was about to get up to get her himself as the door was soon opened by Jake with 5 other staff members, accompanied by Christina.

"Papa, what did you call me down for?" Christina fidgeted with her fingers behind her back as Jake was about to leave, the father spoke up.

"Jake. . .Where do you think you're going? I didn't say that you could leave yet." He commanded with a bit of a harsh voice as others had felt as something was wrong, Christina spoke up, trying to make the situation more positive.

"Papa-" Christina spoke as the father cut his daughter's sentence off. Shocked, she turned to her mother trying to find any responses, but to her disappointment, there was none. Speechless, Christina's wonderful life was on a very tight string as what her father said next, made her freeze.