|| Arc 1.5 ||

_________________________________________

||A/N: Guess what happens to Lucielle~||

_________________________________________

Entering the house, the system kept bothering Lucielle with it's happy and joyful demeanor, not stopping with it's actions, Lucielle decided to ignore the system for it's behavior. Lucielle then noticed that Christina had left the juice box on the table when entered as he suddenly went up to grab the juice box.

Christina and the father told Lucielle to stay with his mother as they were going to the kitchen for whatever reason they needed the kitchen for. Remembering this, Lucielle took one last glance at the juice box as an idea popped up within his mind.

'. . .Maybe. . .'

[Host~] The system interrupted Lucielle's train of thought as the system was trying to gather his host's attention and fails once again.

'. . .'

[Please answer me~ ( ≧Д≦) ] The system mentally cried in silence.

'. . .'

Ignoring the system, a thought popped up as Lucielle couldn't help but wonder about his system in secret. One moment his system is quite cold, the next would be rude and sassy, and now the system was looking for attention? Lucielle has some theories about the system but didn't confirm it due to the fact that the system could hear his thoughts.

Sighing Lucielle only focused his view roaming inside the building, rubbing his eyes, Lucielle couldn't pay attention as much as he didn't have much energy, it only has been the first day, but Lucielle couldn't care less. All Lucielle really needed right now is food, without food, he gets really tired and he will become listless.

All of the sudden, Lucielle didn't notice as he drank the juice box, once he noticed, he held his stomach as his head hurt, his head hurt not because of the poison, it was because of 'something else'.

Hanging his head down low, Lucielle immediately rushed to his mother's side and held onto her arm as Lucielle couldn't feel anything anymore. Worried, Lucielle tried to stay conscious not wanting the 'other' one to take control but fails as Lucielle closed his eyelids. Lucielle couldn't stop it from happening so soon but it will eventually happen.

Tugging onto his mother's dress, she looked down to see a very tired little child, as his eyelids were nearly closed, his face was tinted with a bit of pink and seemed to be trembling. Smiling warmly, the mother patted the child's back and leaned in to hug him.

"Xavier, dear. . .is there something wrong?" the mother asked the child as Lucielle stood still, pretending to tremble and refused to say a word.

The system who saw the entire thing was filled with an array of emotions, confusion and shock could only describe what the system was feeling as he looked at his host. The system felt that his host was different before and kept wondering what had changed.

"Xavier, you can tell me everything. . ." The mother squatted down to the child's level of sight and stared into his ice blue eyes and reassured him that it was okay to tell her.

Lucielle finally told her what was wrong as he wrote onto the tablet from earlier.

'Mama. . . My stomach hurts. . .'

Shocked, the mother asked why his stomach hurt as Lucielle cried as he secretly smiled, still holding onto the juice box on his right hand with the pen, Lucielle continued to write onto the tablet that was on his left hand.

"I don't know. . .Once I drank this juice box, my stomach started to hurt..." Lucielle noted, crying more tears, the mother was clearly moved by this statement as she took the juice box from his hand and told the members near her to go to inform the father. Observing the juice box more carefully, the woman soon encountered what shocked her as she shook her head in disappointment.