Chapter 21. - Girls' Night

A/N: Jesse above *points up*

This chapter is dedicated to LibraThePhoenix13 !! Happy birthday, doll & I hope you'll enjoy!!

***

That evening, we gathered around our small apartment in a circle. Callie, Ginger, and me, with the addition of Jesse – who was so into his new role as the fourth member of our squad that he actually bought matching pajamas for all of us.

The pajama bottoms were black, with Hazmat's red and golden logo printed over it. As for tops, he threw a small bag on the table between us. "I'd feel weird wearing another dude's face on my chest. Besides, I am my favorite member of Hazmat. So, dibs on Jesse!" He grinned, and pulled one shirt out of the pile.

Ginger scooted closer, lifting a random shirt. It had Lukas LaBelle's face printed over the chest. With a roll of her brown eyes, she balled it up and tossed it at me. "Filthy fangirl..." I thought I heard her murmur. The next one was Brian's, which Callie snatched from her hand.

Jesse's brows went up as he looked at my blonde best friend. "What?" She asked, shrugging. "He is kind and caring, and chicks dig that."

"Well, that leaves me with a lot of options..." Ginger complained, taking Ash's shirt, and walking to the bathroom with it.

Both Jesse and Callie pulled their tops over their heads, and tossed it to the side, so they could put on the Hazmat ones. They really were cut from the same cloth.

I simply pulled Lukas LaBelle over the tank top I was already wearing.

"Nice sizing!" Ginger groaned, walking out of the bathroom with her pants rolled up quite a few times, and the shirt reaching below her knees. "I look like a sack of potatoes."

Jesse chuckled, letting his eyes run over her curvy little figure. "How was I supposed to know you'd get my brother? I thought for sure Callie would go for him."

Callie shook her head. "Not a chance. No offense, but your brother needs to be medicated. Heavily."

Jesse shrugged. "None taken. He knows." Then, he hopped down on the couch excitedly, and folded his legs in front of him. "So, what usually comes next on a girl's night? Pillow-fights? Making out? Maybe some girl on-" The rest of his sentence got muffled due to the pillow that collided with his head.

Ginger smirked smugly. "No, asshole. We talk – just like guys do."

"That's still fun." And just like that, he angled his body toward mine. "So did you fuck Lukas yet?"

I just took a sip of my wine, and I nearly spit it in his face. "Jesse!"

Ginger leaned in, her eyes sparkling with interest. "No, that's a valid question. I actually want to know the answer too."

I lifted a brow at Jesse. "I thought guys talked about things like that."

Jesse shook his head. "Maybe with Ash. He didn't tell me." Then, he thought about it for a second, and a slow, giant grin broke out over his handsome face. "But that's a yes, isn't it?"

"Jesse! They've only been on... What one date? Two dates?" Callie protested, while looking over at me questioningly. Two, technically. But the second one didn't make it to the front page of every gossip blog in town.

Jesse shrugged. "That's more than he takes other girls out on before he-" His eyes widened. "I'm sorry, London! Forget I said anything."

"It's okay. It's not like I don't know."