Chapter 37. - Teenage Dream

A/N: As promised, here we are! This one is dedicated to shue-chan for her incredible patience on the crotch rubbing action!

***

*London*

My pencil running over the thick paper, combined with my quick breaths were the only sounds in the room. Lukas remained completely still, only blinking as he watched me while I completed the second drawing of him, sprawled completely naked over my bed. I grinned when I got the curve of his butt perfectly down on paper, proud of myself for capturing him exactly as he was - masculine, yet beautiful.

I would've thought that someone like him would demand to put some music on while I worked, and while normally I enjoyed the beat, it felt wrong to have anything interrupt these important moments.

So I worked quietly, and Lukas LaBelle laid there like a daydream. My own personal favorite daydream.

"Can I see it?" He asked in a low voice once I set my pencil to the side.

I nodded, turning the sketchpad to face him, but he shook his head, his full lips pulling into a mischevious smile.

"Bring it closer, Santorini. I'm an old man." He was teasing me, and I ate up every moment of it. Grinning, I hopped down on the bed next to him, watching his reaction as he took in the first and then the second drawing I've made of him today. "This is..." Lukas trailed off, considering the words in his head. "You are so fucking talented, I have no words."

I smiled, tucking my hair behind my ears. "These are just raw sketches. I will use them to create paintings."

Lukas' brow lifted. "Are you going to sell those paintings?"

Truthfully, I was going to hang them over my bed, so I could always look at him, even when he wasn't with me and remember how I felt in this exact moment.

I shook my head. "No. These are for me only." I said instead, not wanting him to feel like I would ever invade his privacy that way. "You can have one if you'd like."

"Can I have one of you?"

I blinked, caught off guard. "What?" I asked, unintelligently.

Lukas chuckled. "Well, I'd rather be looking at your bare ass, London. Besides-" He added. "-it's only fair. Since you have so many nudes of me lying around."

I wanted the ground to open right up and swallow me whole. "Uhm..." Lukas LaBelle had this effect on me. It was as if someone sucked my brain right out of my body, and nothing intelligent could pass through my lips.

"We'll circle back to that later." He promised, as he set my sketchbook down on the nightstand and reached for me.

The fact that he was completely naked while I remained fully clothes didn't escape my notice, especially when Lukas pulled me under himself, lying me down on my back as he leaned over me to capture my lips. I gasped when his hard cock rested heavily on my thigh, and he used the momentum to press his tongue into my mouth.

The kiss was slow and sensual, despite us not haven't had been together in a while, Lukas seemed patient and keen on taking his time.

His lips were soft and gentle, probing mine with kisses so mindnumbing I had no idea which way was up. My entire body was floating ten feet above the ground as he massaged me with that beautiful mouth of his. His fingers wrapped around mine, bringing our hands together in a movement that felt more intimate than the kiss itself, before he rested mine on his bare back.

Lukas caressed a path down my wrist, over my forearm and shoulder, and by the time he reached my collarbone and removed one strap of my overall, I was soaked.