Chapter 24. - Breathless

A/N: Welcome back to Lukas & London's 3rd date! How come they're on official date #3, and we have YET to think of a couple name for them?! LuLo? Lonkas? Lundon? (someone, please help me out!)

This chapter is dedicated to lizzy1576 ! Thank you for the love and for participating!

***

The band started to play, starting out with a slower ballad. I was instantly pulled in, amazed by the rich voice of the singer. It was an art form of its own, and the supporting lyrics spoke to me on another level. The song was about a lover, wishing so hard the girl of his dreams would notice him. He adored her with near obsession, but nothing ever seemed enough. The girl eventually moved on, and he was left in pieces.

My stomach tightened at the end, as the singer finished the last few verses.

Lukas leaned closer, his mouth near my ear as he spoke to me in a hushed voice. "What do you think?"

I nodded. "Breathtaking."

"I agree."

"Thank you so much for coming out to see us tonight!" The singer said, with a charming smile on his face. He was handsome, early 20s if I had to guess. His hair was a lighter shade of brown, buzzed short on the sides, but kept long on top. He had a nose ring, and another barbell through one of his eyebrows, giving him that rock star edge.

While he introduced the next song, Lukas nibbled on my ear, giving it soft kisses, followed by gentle little bites. The band faded into the background. What they played, or how they sounded no longer registered in my brain. I was completely under the trance of Lukas, and that talented mouth of his.

And I would've gladly stayed in that trance, were it not for the two giggling girls right next to me. The back of a shoe probed into my calf, and I yelped with pain, turning to them.

The blonde one was laid over Ash's lap, with her butt sticking into the air, feet wagging about haphazardly on those dangerous looking heels. Ash's hand came down on her behind, causing her to giggle, while the other girl tried to shush her. We were in public after all.

But when he righted the girl, the other whined. "Me next! Please, spank me next!"

I felt disgusted just looking at them.

Sure, he was a famous, rich guy, and I supposed he was handsome in his own weight class and style. But the way these women degraded themselves around him was hard to look at.

"Ash!" Lukas let out a low whistle, catching his friend's attention. When Ash's black eyes focused on us, Lukas added. "Control them, man!" Ash only winked and bit the brunettes lip, pulling it out so far, I swear I saw some blood.

Ugh.

"He's not so bad once you get to know him." Lukas whispered in my ear, seeing my reaction.

I nodded for his sake, but I wasn't at all convinced. I was a fan – a die-hard fan of the whole band. But being a fan of their music didn't make like who Ash was. And most importantly, how he treated women.

And men too, as matter of fact.

Lukas' hand came to rest on my thigh, his fingers moving in slow circles as he drew absentminded patters on my skin. Slowly, the frustration I felt toward his best friend started to fade.

"This is my favorite song." He told me, as the first few notes of a quicker melody started playing. The singer bobbed his hand back and forth, clearly getting into the song. "This is the first one I've heard from them and the one that made me decide we need to have them come on tour with us."