06: HIS MATE

Jeno only sat on the bed, with his hands not doing anything, he stays still because of the creature in front of him

Jeno looked at his body and it was glowing green, meaning he's a human.

But why is there another human in the vampire world, other than himself, Renjun and Chenle and now this sassy guy? Lee Donghyuck.

"Y-you're the one who Mark and Jaemin talked about!" Jeno pointed at the guy who's sipping on his tea.

"I am, I guess."

"So, your ability..."

"Illusion." He said, touching a book and it duplicated, but it's the exact thing.

When Jeno touched the book, his hand just went through, meaning that it's a fake one, his ability.

"This is the real one." He said, lifting up the book.

Jeno couldn't stop but to just stare at the tanned boy in front of him.

"Let's meet again, tomorrow!" He shouted.

After finishing his tea, he stood up then jumped out from the window.

"Why do I even came to this world.. " Jeno turned off the lamp, pulled the sheets up till it covered his neck as he closed his eyes and drifted to dreamland.

"He smells weird.." a guy from outside Jeno's window said, then disappeared.

___

The light shone through Jeno's face- it wasn't the sun, it's just Mark playing with the flashlight.

The vampire world is dark, there's no sun like literally, well for Mark, Donghyuck is his sun so there's no need to worry.

Jeno felt his body cold because there was no blanket covering his body, he tried to find the blanket with his eyes still closed until Mark squished his cheeks, making him whined.

"Yaah~ stoopp it, it hurts!" Jeno grabbed Mark's hands as he gave him a quick punch on his chest.

"Rise and shine princess, your breakfast is ready!" Mark pulled Jeno out from the bed as he fell to the cold floor.

He whines in pain as he rubbed his butt that's hurting, Mark could just laugh at how funny the scene looked to him.

After glaring at the older with sharp eyes, Mark stopped laughing and tried to stop his stomach from hurting.

"I'm not your princess, Mark hyung." Jeno rolled his eyes.

"I know, you're Jaemin's princess." Mark stuck his tongue out as Jeno blushed immediately.