26: HIDDEN

After that passionate kiss, Jeno was battling with his own heart and mind

After that passionate kiss, Jeno was battling with his own heart and mind. Should he give this asshole another chance? Or should he just let him be and die?

Things are so complicated between the two of them and Jeno is being mixed with his feelings.

"Jeno-ya.." He younger called out to the older whos looking at nothing.

"Look at me.." He gropes Jeno's shoulders tightly and pulled him forward, making their face only centimeters away from each other.

"W-what?" The panic gay made a comeback.

"Look at my eyes, Princess."

"You can't hypnotize me, Jaemin. Stop it." Jeno giggles and pushed Jaemin's face away from him softly.

"I wasn't trying to.." He said, looking at Jeno shyly.

(Regular) "Huh?"
*yall know that video where someone was comparing Jeno with a dog?*

"I'm..embarrassed all of a sudden" Jaemin crouched down and hides his face with his hands.

Jeno swears he was bursting all of his uwus looking at the younger pink haired vampire.

Even though he acts so dominant around him, he's the strongest and the scariest vampire around the school and his sharp gazes, Jaemin is just a big fluffball.

"Nana...why are you hiding your face?" Jeno crouched down as well, separating Jaemin's soft locks from his forehead that was messy before.

"That was my first kiss." Jaemin looked up and gave Jeno the brightest smile ever.

Jeno's heart melted.

"I'm not Jisung so please don't give me a sister panic attack." Jeno said, looking away from the younger who is still smiling at him.

"But still, I'm so grateful that I got to do it with you." Jaemin approached Jeno closer and held his hand.

"I-it was m-my first too..i-idiot.." Jeno's face was so red, almost like a boiled shrimp and Jaemin was holding back his inappropriate thoughts.

Dirty thoughts, begone.

"Jeno." Jaemin said with a serious tone and even his face is showing that too.

"W-What?" Jeno felt uncomfortable and his body was shivering.

"Can I...kiss you again?" Jaemin asked with a cheesy smile, making Jeno blushed a dark red shade.

"N-No! You can't!"

'My heart is not ready for another attack!' Jeno thought.

"Why? You look so appetizing, it's making me hungry.." Jaemin groaned before brushing his hair to the back, then giving Jeno that sweet smile.

That smile doesn't fit what he just said.

Jeno knows that.
But.

"W-What do you want, J-Jaemin?"