18: LEAVING

Jaemin was shocked, indeed he was

Jaemin was shocked, indeed he was. Well, first, he didn't know that Jeno actually falls for him.

Jeno looked down with tears in his eyes while trying to hold in his emotions.

he's hurt. obviously.

"W-what?" Jaemin approached him closer, lifted his chin up.

Jeno just let all his sadness take over his body.

But then.

A strong wind came by and blurring Jaemin's (the) vision. He was docked to one of the trees and he hit his back quite aggressively.

"Jeno!"

Jaemin tried to stand up but his back was hurting too much, he opened his eyes slowly but then, he saw nothing.

Jeno wasn't there.

"J-jeno? Where are you?" He asked with his unstable voice, holding back the pain.

He realized that it wasn't just a normal vampire.

No, it was someone with a strong ability.

"Damn it!"

___

"Let me go! Yah!" Jeno tried to fight back the one who's taking him.

"Jeno, calm down will you?"

"Wait..this voice.." Jeno stopped and looked up to see a familiar face.

"Taeyong hyung?!"

"I need to take you back to the human world." He said, throwing jeno into some kind of white portal as he jumped in as well.

"But wait-"

Too late.

He's already inside.

___

Jaemin returned back home with a frustrated expression. He walked lazily to his room where he used to spend with Jeno, flirting and cuddling. Even though sometimes Jeno pushed him away because he's being too gay.

"Wait, what are you guys doing in here?" Jaemin took off his dirty shoes and put them aside.

"Where's Jeno hyung?" Chenle asked the pink haired vampire.

"I don't know..." Chenle immediately gets up and grabbed his collar.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He glared at the older, Jaemin wasn't afraid, of course.