10: FEELINGS

Jaemin was laying on his bed with Jeno's head on top of his chest

Jaemin was laying on his bed with Jeno's head on top of his chest. Jeno agreed with his promise with Jaemin, but he did say that if Jaemin touches him, he will go out and went back to his dorm.

"Say, Jaemin, where's your roommate?" Jeno asked the pink haired vampire who's enjoying the time of his life.

"Mhm..To be honest, I don't have one." He said with a heavy sigh.

"Johnny hyung said that every vampire here has a roommate." Jeno said, making himself comfortable around Jaemin's embrace.

"You wanna know why?" He asked the curious boy, Jeno nodded.

"I killed him a few years ago." He said calmly, Jeno wasn't even surprised.

"Uhm..Why? Did he do something to you?" Jeno tried asking the smiling boy.

"He did, he...Almost raped Jisung."

"Heck what?!" Jeno immediately sat on the bed.

"I tried stopping him, but he fought back, just when I thought I can trust him, he betrayed me by trying to rape my beloved cousin." Jaemin bitterly smiled between his words.

"Mhm..I'm sorry to hear that.." Jeno said, Jaemin just gave him a pat on his head as he pushed Jeno down to make his head comfortable on top of his chest.

"It's okay Nono..He deserved it anyway. Don't you think so?" Jaemin said while caressing the older fluffy brown hair.

"B—But Nana...That's wrong..Even though I do think that he deserved it. While I'm here with you, promise me you won't kill another person." Jeno took out his ring finger.

"Babe, I can't promise you tha—"

"Nana...Please..For me?" Jeno begged.

"I—I can't..Jeno." he said, cupping his cheeks.

"Why?! Killing is bad Jaemin!" Jeno shouted, Jaemin hugged him tighter.

"Listen..This world is cruel..If something happens to you...I don't know what'll I do.." Jaemin kissed Jeno's forehead lovingly, making the older blushed.

"I can't promise you about not killing people, because I will totally kill that person if they hurt you." Jaemin said with a proud smile, leaning his forehead closer to Jeno's until it touched.

"Damn it Jaemin, stop being so flirty." He tried to hide his blushing face, but Jaemin teased him again by forcing him to not cover his face.

"Aww come on Jeno~ show me your cute face~" Jaemin said while laughing.

"Noooo~ go away Jaemin! Stop teasing me!"

"Alright alright, fineee baby princess." He kissed the older on the cheek again.

Jeno was blushing madly, he always thought he was straight, but he's slowly curving now.

"Jaeminnie?"