21: SEARCHING

"Jaemin, we've been searching for a while now, are you sure we are in the right place?" Renjun took a seat on the bench because he's tired as fudge after exploring the whole area

"I'm really sure he's around here. I can feel it." Jaemin said, still looking around all his surrounding.

"Let's take a break first." Jisung said, sitting down next to Renjun.

Of course, keeping his distance.

"Here hyung." He offered a water bottle for both Renjun and Jaemin.

"Wait, where did you get this from?" Jaemin asked Jisung, opening the cap first.

"There." The orange haired boy pointed somewhere.

"The money?" Renjun raised a brow.

"Oh, that...errr..." He started scratching his head.

"Don't tell me..."

"You stole it?!" Renjun and Jaemin shouted in unison.

"What?! No!" He shouted back.

"Then what?" Renjun crossed his arms.

"That girl gave it to me." He pointed at the long blonde haired girl near the place he pointed earlier.

"How?" Jaemin is the one who asked the younger boy.

"I don't know? She was just like 'hi, you're cute. Are you thirsty? Here, have it.' And then she gave it to me. Two bottles." Jaemin just clapped while Renjun jaw dropped.

"Amazing. My baby is so awesome." Here we go again with Jaemin pinching Jisung's cheeks and Jisung pushing him away.

Renjun just smiles looking at the scenario in front of him.

"Okay then. Let's take a break and we will continue later."

___

After explaining the whole situation to Kun, Mark and Chenle went to one room that Kun said is not being used anymore because they have a new room for that.

They all sit down on the chairs in the room while waiting for Kun to come back from somewhere else.

"Mark hyung, you think its a good idea? Leaving Donghyuck hyung by his own self?" Chenle pulled Mark's jacket a few times while saying so.