28: FAKE

Jeno and Mark, brothers that were living in a different world

Jeno and Mark, brothers that were living in a different world. Born to be a different creature, but still, they are brothers. Stepbrothers.

Before we get deeper into the theory, is Mark a pure vampire? Or is he a mixed blood creature? Who knows.

Jeno could only stare at the ceilings, spreading his arms on his comfy bed— jaemin's bed.

Jaemin hasn't come back since he said that he's going to buy some food since their food is running out because of Jisung who keeps on munching non-stop since they got there.

After all, Jisung is like their child and Chenle is their son in law.

But wait, Jaemin is kinda dumb don't you think? Cuz why you need food when you have a delicious tasty looking Jeno on top of your bed ;)

"Hyung, is mark hyung a human or a vampire? Or maybe...bOt-" Chenle screeched out loud but then Jisung stuffed a piece of apple in his mouth with a cheeky smile.

Chenle slightly glared at the younger vampire whos happily munching on his food made by his parents. Fake parents, or real? ;) jk

"Jeno-hyung, stop looking at the ceiling, you won't see any picture of jaemin hyung's dick." Jisung threw a plastic full of trash on Jeno's face.

"Shut up chicken, I'm not trying to see Jaemin's little sausage." Jeno ignored the smirk that's been plastered around Donghyuck's face since that time where Mark said that Jeno is his stepbrother.

"Hyuck, stop looking at me. It's creeping me." Jeno pushed Donghyuck's face away because he's getting way and way closer to Jeno and it's bothering him because Donghyuck smells exactly like Mark's perfume.

"Ew virus ew bacteria ew nasty." Renjun nudged Donghyuck's arm, teasing him a little bit.

"Oh shut up. You smell exactly like Jaemin." Donghyuck said with an evil smirk.

Jeno stopped moving and no words came out of his mouth.

"Wait- NO!" Renjun punched Donghyuck's arm away.

"I bet Jeno hyung's blood is rising up. Watch out for hypertension." Jisung just elegantly drank his glass of (I just want some) milk.

"Aweee you poor baby~ I was just joking." Donghyuck joked, but Jeno doesn't look so happy about it.

"That's not a good sign, Hyuck." Renjun shakes his head while crossing his arms.

"HajiMaRK-" chenle shouted, then he got tackled down by his mate. Not boyfriend :D

"Who said my name?" A weird looking Mark came busted inside the noisy room, looking so messy and dirty.

Jeno was scanning Mark from up to down but Mark's scent was so weird. He smells like a werewolf, but his scent is black in Jeno's eyes.