22: TRUTH

"Huang Renjun

"Huang Renjun."

"Who?" Taeyong said while tilting his head, standing up from his spot before walking towards the door.

Jeno widened his eyes at the mention of the familiar name he just heard from one of the maids there.

"H-Huang Renjun?" Jeno asked just to make sure he didn't mishear anything.

"Do you perhaps know this umm, guest of us?" Taeyong looked back at his older brother who's already walking to his way.

"He's the one i just mentioned. What is he doing here?!" Jeno immediately left the room while running on the stairs, heading to the second floor where the guest room is at.

"What the fuck is this? Why is he here?" He said while running to the second floor, once he's there, he went straight to the guest room.

While panting, he looked up and yes, there's Renjun with two of the people he recognized as well.

Jeno sighed before facepalming himself and heading to them.

Looking at Jeno who just showed up with a not so happy looking face, Jaemin's face lit up from the plain and boring expression he had since he entered the mansion.

Jaemin immediately hugged the boy tightly while Jisung just rolled his eyes, ignoring both of them.

"Are you okay? You looked pissed, are you sure you're not hurt anywhere? Let me see firs—"

"Jaemin calm down. It's not like I'm hospitalized or something. I'm perfectly fine." Jeno smiled a bit after seeing the younger reaction.

"Where did you go? And why are you here?" Jaemin lets go of the hug and sit down near Renjun.

"Errr...to be honest I'm actually got carried away by my hyu—"

"Well we have a very mysterious guest today, I'm Lee Taeyong, Jeno's brother." Taeyong came in suddenly with a very polite manner.

"Taeyong hyung, this is Huang Renjun, Park Jisung and Na Jaemin. They are all my friends." Jeno introduced them by pointing at them and they bowed down after the mention of their names.

"Nice to meet you all, Jihyo-sshi." Taeyong called out to Jihyo who's standing next to Jeno.

"Yes sir?"

"Make some tea for them to drink." He ordered, Jihyo just nodded and left the guest room.

"Let's have a little talk."

___

"So basically, Donghyuck hyung's illusion of us got locked away? How?!" Chenle asked the older while looking at Hyuck who's still not waking up.

"I don't know Chenle-ah. We did see it already that Miyoung saw us teleporting away and I'm 100% sure that she reported it to Sir Johnny." Mark ruffled his hard and sighed, rinsing the towel that was used for Donghyuck.