25: COMEBACK

liking the title? ;)------------

------------

Once the "Na Jaemin" entered the room, he only pushed his hair back and tilted his head to the right, looking like a whole ass meal right there.

Kun and Jungwoo stood behind him, looking all proud being the moms they are.

Renjun's eyes widen and he turned his body towards Jisung, shocking the younger because of the sudden eye contact.

Chenle? Blasting his dolphin voice out loud while clinging onto Jisung.

Jisung? Don't ask, he's in sister panic.

"why are y'all leaving me behind?" Jaemin looked at them with a very sharp gaze while still holding his hair, showing his forehead.
*don't imagine, you'll be dead* and cuz idk how to explain it.

"I don't know anything." Mark said as he pretends like he gives no fuck.

"Uh huh, sureeee." Jaemin sends him a glare.

"Jaemin hyung!" Chenle lets go of Jisung's body and hugged the pink haired vampire.

"wha- you okay?" Jaemin asked the green haired boy.

Jisung was deeply worried, but then Renjun pulled his wrist when he was about to defend Chenle.

"Jaemin won't hurt him." Renjun said. The younger vampire just nodded.

Chenle snuggled onto Jaemin as he punches his back a few times.

"Lele?" Jaemin is so kunfused, what's wrong with him suddenly punching his back?

"Hyung, you're such an idiot!" The rest just remain quiet, especially Jeno who doesn't wanna meet Jaemin's gaze.

"I know I am." Jaemin patted Chenle's head and gave him a smile.

"I hate it when you admit it..."  Chenle went back to Jisung after Jaemin softened his face.

"ᵒᵏᵃʸ ⁿᵒʷ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶦˢ ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏˀ ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵘʳᵉ ʰᶦᵐ." Jungwoo asked them.

"Now. We need to get this done and move on quickly." Mark commanded them as they waste no more time and went inside the portal that Mark created.

"Mark hyung, I'll be teleporting Jeno. You guys can go on." Jaemin said with a smile.

Mark wasn't sure about what Jaemin said. What if he hurts Jeno? What if he makes Jeno suffer more? What if Jeno leaves this world because of too much problem that has been going on? Too many thoughts are on Mark's mine, but then, remembering his love one suffering because of the unbreakable ability, he needs to go right now before it's too late to save him.

"Alright." Mark finally said and jumped inside the black portal before closing it.

Kun and Jungwoo already left a few minutes ago.