14: SOULMATES

It's been three days since the boys saw each other

It's been three days since the boys saw each other. They were having a test about how to survive the vampire world.

Jeno was clueless at first, he was scared of the test, but then after seeing the paper, it was hella easy for him.

While Chenle was having a mental breakdown, Jisung kept on stealing glances at the green haired boy.

Once their eyes met each other, Chenle gave him a sweet smile. That reminded Jisung of that soulmate ball he swallowed.

He usually turns his head to the other way, so that Chenle won't find it weird.

But right now, Jisung was sitting silently in his room, playing with a phone as always.

Then suddenly, the door creaked open, his door, revealing a smiling boy.

"Jisungie~ I bought some food." He said, with his usual toothy smile.

"Eat on your own." He said, coldly.

But he remembered the flashback to his soulmate ball.

"I— I mean, yeah, let's eat together." He smiled awkwardly, chenle's upside down smile turned up again.

"Okay jisungie!" He exited the room while leaving Jisung behind.

"Why am I like this.." he ruffled his hair and went outside the room.

___

"Jisungie, if I may know, who's your soulmate?" Chenle asked the boy who's munching on his food silently.

"Mhm? It's..i cannot tell you." Jisung glanced up a few seconds before focusing back on his food.

"Why? Come on! I wanna know!" Chenle was being stubborn and Jisung doesn't like it.

"Shut up dolphin, or I'll kill you right now." He glared at Chenle.

"No! I won't shut up until you tell me who's your soulmate!" He huffed then pouted his cheeks.

Jisung was in no mood to handle all of Chenle's shit right now. So he ignored him instead.

"Jisungieee~ come on." He grabbed the younger hand and pulled him.

"Stop being a pain in the ass Chenle, gosh." Jisung sighed again, trying to be patient.

"Jisungieeeee tell me please!!" Now he pulled him closer again.

"I told you that I won't tell you, Zhong Chenle-sshi." He stood up, looking at Chenle from above because he's way taller.

"But I wanna know." He pouted his lips now.

"You're not twice." Jisung said, Chenle smiled widely.