23: BACK

"Hyung

"Hyung...why did you tell him?" Jeno asked with watery eyes.

"Because he needs to know it or else, it'll make it worse." Taeyong sighed and rest his back on the comfy couch.

"Well that's true...but-"

"You fell for him, right?" Taeyong said while crossing his arms and closing his eyes.

"H-how do you know?" Jeno asked his older brother with shaky eyes.

"It's obvious. It's very annoying right? You hated that person to the point where you suddenly love them." Taeyong just smiled bitterly looking at his emotional younger brother.

Jeno just let another teardrop and rolled down his cheek.

Renjun felt bad for the boy. He shouldn't let that happen, but what Taeyong said was right, if they didn't tell Jaemin the truth, he probably will hate them more for keeping a big lie for such a long time.

Renjun then looked at Jisung who's leaning his back against the wall, staring into nothing. He then came to a few steps closer to the tall orange haired boy and patted his back.

"Hm? What's wrong hyung?" Jisung then looked at the shorter boy who's now tugging his shirt.

"Why aren't you surprise?" He asked the orange haired vampire.

"Why should I be? It's not like it's a big deal...I've been living with Chenle for almost 4 years now and I already knew that Chenle is a human." Jisung explained.

"What was your first reaction?"

"Well, I couldn't just like accept a human living in the vampire world. I think that its okay for Chenle to be in the vampire world, but since he's such a clumsy person, I tried to hate him so that people will think that its normal between vampires to hate each other." Jisung said while looking at Renjun with a little smile, remembering his mate, Chenle.

"How...rare.." Renjun said.

"Okay, enough chit chat you two. You need to find Jaemin and take him back to the vampire world before he gets arrested." Taeyong told them to leave and find the pink haired vampire.

"Can...I please come?" Jeno asked all of them, earning a concerned look from his older brother.

"You can, but it's going to be risky. Jaemin knows that you're a human, he might do something." Taeyong shrugged his shoulders.

"Its okay. It's okay hyung...I'm willing to take the risk." Jeno said with a serious face, standing up and rubbing his eyes.

"Alright then." Jisung tries to call Chenle's name to see if he responds and he did.

'What's wrong Jiji?'

'Don't call me Jiji, Lele.'

'Fineeee Jisungiee.' Jisung knew his face is going to turn bright red so he went outside.