08: TEAM

"W-what do you mean by the world is in danger?!"

"Jeno, we need you here. I believe that one of our students is planning to do something to this school no, to this world, and I believe that this person who's doing this is a human but a vampire as well." Johnny said, leaving both Renjun and Jeno confused.

"What do you mean by that sir? Is it like this world gonna go poof soon?"

"Unfortunately yes. This is why I need your help, to make a team. We need you, Jeno."

"B-but why me?"

"The reason is that you're the only one who can see human and vampire scents. We need you to find that person and killed him of her."

"Make a team? Like the avengers or something?" Jaemin appeared out of nowhere again, scaring the three of them, making Johnny almost fell from his chair out of shock.

"Oh my ducking God Jaemin! You really need to stop doing that!" Jeno shouted angrily at the pink haired boy.

"Why are you here?! You're not supposed to hear our conversation!"

"Yeah, my bad. I just missed Jeno so much and I couldn't help but worry about him." Jaemin showed them his usual toothy smile.

Jeno swears his heart just skipped a beat and the whole zoo is now running and dancing inside his stomach.

"So, what about the team?" Renjun questioned.

"If you're gonna make avengers, I'm in. Being doctor strange is kinda cool, or iron man, oh! But now I think venom is cooler!" A very excited Jaemin shouted.

"No Jaemin, we're not making Avengers."

"Aawww that's a bummer.."

"If so, I'm in." A random Mark appeared out of nowhere again, sitting on Johnny's table.

"Me too." Donghyuck said while sitting on the window.

"If Renjun ge is in, I need to be in it as well!" Now it's Chenle, along with Jisung who's floating in the air, probably because of Jisung's ability.

"Mhm, I need to make sure Chenle isn't doing something shitty, so I'm in as well." Jeno knew that the younger just wanted to protect his baby dolphin.

"I guess I'm in as well?" Jaemin asked, but all of them glared at him, except for Chenle because he's innocent, he doesn't hate people. (He said he hates vampire tho, but maybe the evil ones)