24: HEALING

"Hold up sisters

"Hold up sisters. Wait, wait, wait! Holy shit what?!" Mark, you shouldn't be cursing in front of the not so innocent children.

"Mark hyung-"

"I saw Jaemin...in my soulmate vision. I saw him running and then just like..a tree fell down and someone protected me.." Renjun explained.

"And who was the one that's protecting you?" Jeno asked the older while others only looked at him.

"That's umm..I can't tell you." Renjun's body was shaking so much, he then took a seat on the floor.

"Wha- you need to tell us!" Chenle shouted at the older Chinese before Jisung came and calmed him down.

"Lele-ah...don't force it." Jisung said with his soft toned voice.

"Renjun hyung is so important to me! I wanna know what's wrong and i wanna help him!" Chenle went closer to Renjun and crouched down.

"Hyung...tell me."

"O-okay...I don't know why but-"

"You can tell us, Renjunnie." Mark sat next to him, followed by Renjun.

"Chenle-ah..I'm sorry, but it was Jisung." Renjun lowered his head after saying that.

Jisung was widening his eyes and his jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry Lele-ah.." He apologized.

"Hyung it's not your fault!" Chenle immediately hugged the older.

"I'm still not sure if my soulmate is Jaemin, but i know its not Jisung cuz...Chenle was there as well. On the ground...lifeless."

___

"

Okay that explains everything. So, now our mission is to get Jaemin back. He can't just be lingering around there in the human world, acting as if he didn't kill any person." Mark said, almost rapping actually.

"Second mission is, waking Donghyuck..up.." Mark stared at the pale body that's been on the bed for almost one week already.

"How?" Jisung asked, Mark's lips turned into a grin.

"Let's go to Sir Johnny first."

And they went to Johnny's office.

When they were just about to knock on the door, they heard moaning sounds and immediately looked at each other.

"Wrong timing..." Renjun whispered.

"Ahh~ daddy, let me cu- ah~!"

"Cancelled." Jisung showed off a disgusted face.

"Let's just do it another time." Jeno shakes his head as they went to Kun's office instead.

"Kun hyung!" They greeted as they arrived there.