Meet Up

Feel free to save it. :3

~~~

"Ayiiieeee~ Y/N is going on a date!" B/F/N squealed.

"Shut up, B/F/N" I demanded as I place my phone on my pocket.

I knew that she's gonna act like this. Because as soon my internet best friend, GreenHoodie (or I like to call him, Greenie) called, she started to tease me. And since she can tell I like him, she has to tease me. She even asks how our "date" is whenever we get to call after I play games with Greenie.

"By the way, why say that you'll help me with my Science Project?" She asked.

I shrug and sip my milk carton. Truth be told, I have to say that because I am extremely nervous about the meet up. I mean, this is our first time meeting each other and is the first time seeing him. We never once sent each other pictures so basically, I have no idea what he looks like.

And I know I was so excited about the meet up last night, but now that excitement is exchanged with me being super nervous.

What if he ditched me? What if he won't ever talk to me after he saw me? What if he lied about his age and he was a 30 year old creepy guy? What if he's a drug dealer?

So many what ifs leading me to just want to back out of the meet up.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" B/F/N's questioned.

I lean on the table, my arms our stretched and answered, "Of course I'm nervous. Why would I lie that I'll be helping you with the Science Project? And we don't even have a Science Project yet. And if there was, I would never help you with the Science Project"

B/F/N place down her pudding cup and responded, "First off, ouch. And second, why are you nervous? I thought you're excited to see your online best friend"

I blew the hair out of my face and said, "I am excited. But I can't help but be nervous and overthink. I mean, I'll be meeting my best friend who is from the internet. The guy who I stay up all night talking about Starferer, anime, and play videos games"

B/F/N move her tray aside and said, "Look, I know is scary that you'll be meeting the guy who you gotten very close with and having no idea what he looks like, but let that fear away and meet him. If he turns out to be a 30 year old guy that stinks and is pervy, immediately go away from him and ghost him. Or if he has no show, don't wait for him because he ditched you and then ghost him"

"But I'm too nice to ditch him... he's my best friend!" I reasoned. B/F/N gave me a scary look and added, "2nd best friend"

B/F/N smiles and continue eating her sweets.

She's a scary mothercracker and she's one of the people I fear of.

"But still, I can't just ghost him. He means... a lot to me..." I place my head over my chin and blush. That warm feeling in my chest came as I think of him.

"Mmm..." B/F/N hummed, she finished her Pudding Cup and asked, "You two will meet at Doomsday Comics right?"

"Yeah" I answered.

"Good, because my cousin will be moving here and I wanna give him a welcome gift. Since he's into comics like the ones you read, I wanna give him that" She explained. "And plus, it has been 2 years since I last saw him, so I wanna give him a gift"

"You're lucky that you're gonna meet your cousin after 2 years, I still haven't seen my cousin for 4 years now..." I did raspberry noise.

Cole, my cousin. Me and him aren't really related in blood, since my mom is adopted but he's still my cousin. He's big a bro to me, and I'm his little sis. Even if I annoy the fudge out of him. The last thing I heard from him is that he went to that performing school, to follow his father's footsteps. And from that, I don't know what happened to him.