Beach Vacation [Pt. 2]

Song: The Weekend Whip
By The Fold

===

Throughout the drive, all of us talk about stuff in the van. From Memes to Vines, to Thomas Sanders, to music, to anime, to games, to food and etc. There is a lot of stuff we talked about and I can't recall the others stuff. And now, all of us are quiet. They have their things to do in the van, B/F/N is surfing on the insta, Kai texting (usual) texting Skylor, Cole and Jay looking at Cole's phone watching some anime while eating Lay's, Nya lip sync some Japanese songs and Lloyd looking out the window.

We really have our own lives here at the vans.

Jay lean forward on my sit and asked, "Are we there yet?"

"No. We are not" I responded.

Jay groaned and continue watching anime with Cole. It is only 4 hours driving and my skin is getting burn by the sun. I sighed and place my elbow on the window, with my other hand on the steering wheel. There is hardly any cars crossing by, and the only vehicle I saw is a truck.

"Are we there yet?" Jay asked once again.

"Nope" I answered, popping the "p".

And there goes the quiet atmosphere again.

"If I didn't left behind the Starferer, I wouldn't be this bored" Lloyd mumbled.

"That is why I told you to bring those, because I know how much you can get bored" I responded.

Lloyd groaned and turn on the radio, one way to fill the atmosphere in the van. He then commented, "If that channel is news, I won't hesitate to throw it out to the window"

I chuckled at his reply, so does the others. It took a while before music came out of the radio and the first thing we heard is the electric guitar playing, making me move my head on the beat.

"Go!" All of us yelled.

"Stop the training and we're getting started. Is on you know.

And we wanna see you whip and shout it,

We rock and you roll.

They say, go slow. And everything just stands so still.

We say, go go!

We are ready to fight we know the drill.

Monday morning and we feel defeated, seem so long ago

Tuesday's comin' we just keep on beatin'

'Til we're in our zone

They say, go slow. And everything just stands so still

We say, go go!

You're gonna see us rip into it

We just jump up kick back whip around and spin

And then we jump back, do it again

Ninja! Go! Ninja! Go!