Kingdom Come

I can tell you guys will hate me for this...

===

No POV

"Ugh, those cursed Ninja. I need to get to Cloud Kingdom now!" Morro demanded as his ghost friend, Bansha, contacts a friend of hers in the Cloud Kingdom.

It hasn't been while after the Ninja got in the Cloud Kingdom and Morro is already whining like is child. But is all because of Lloyd, getting stronger every minute and fighting Morro's possession. Since Morro has lost the Allied Armor of Azure, Lloyd has a chance to fight back.

"Patience, Morro. Wanting to get to the Cloud Kingdom will not bring its portal any closer" Soul Archer advises.

"But I hate waiting. It's beneath me. If the Ninja get the Sword of Sanctuary before we do, they'll have the upper hand" Morro pointed out.

"I've never known you to worry" The archer clarified.

"It's this incessant boy trying to break free of my possession" Morro reasoned and growls after.

"You will not have to wait any longer, Morro" Basha informed, turning around to the two.

"But how? The gateway won't pass for hours" Soul Archer questioned.

"Let's just say I'm in contact with someone willing to leave the back door open" The female ghost stated.

At the Cloud Kingdom, the Ninja reached the gate. Fascinated by the structure and design. The purple Ninja thinks she's dead, since she walks on clouds and the Cloud Kingdom seems like heaven, that's make her thinks she's dead.

The gates opens as soon they reached the gate, a elder man with a gray hair in a hair bowl cut walks down the stairs, his hands touching each other. As he walks down, his robes sway by his feet.

"Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you" The elder man greeted with a smile. The Ninja look at each other in confusion.

Jay spoke first and asked, "Ha, how are we—"

"Standing on a cloud?" The elder man finished, "Easy. In other Realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around" Fenwick bows.

Kai approaches Fenwick, to shake his hand and introduce himself "Nice to meet you. I'm—"

"Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago" Fenwick explained

"Then you know—" Cole was cut off.

"You've travelled far for the Sword of Sanctuary" Fenwick started. "A powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master"

"Mind explaining why Cloud Kingdom—" Y/N was cut off.

"Looks like heaven?" Fenwick asked, "From the word cloud Kingdom, it represents the Kingdom of God. Since is similar to heaven, it is very peaceful here"

"Blimey. But how be you—"

"Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain" Fenwick invited them and the Ninja follows him.

===

Meanwhile at the Bounty, one of Morro friend's, Ghoultar is caged inside a deepstone cage. Ghoultar held the bars and tries to break free. Struggling and grunting. The light is facing Ghoultar, the only source of light in the room. Wu, Nya and Ronin are in the room, wanting to know the what is inside the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.