Feelings?

"Again" Master Wu instructed.

And once again, the boys attacked all at once. All I see is darkness, and yet, I can still be able to see their attacks with my ability to hear. The sound of grass getting stomp is heard behind me, followed by a swing of sword. I duck before it could even slice me. A sound of chains is heard behind and I duck towards the back and kick the person, or may I say Jay, on the back. Leading him to scream and the sound of water being splash is heard. The sound of shuriken is heard behind me, spinning right towards me. I jump flip, avoiding them and landed in my hand on the ground, making large icicles towards Zane and made him stuck inside the ice, causing me to smirk. Another swing is heard, followed by a large grunt while swinging the weapon or scythe. I drop down, avoiding the weapon. I stood up with my hand and kick the weapon away, leaving Cole defenseless. I did a spin with my hand and release the element of wind from my feet, making Cole step back, causing him to fall into the water and a scream from Jay is heard.

"Cole! Get off me! You're more heavier than an Elephant!" I heard Jay insulted him.

"Oh screw you Jay" Cole talked back.

A swing of a sword is heard behind me, an attempt to slice me but I bend backwards and did spinjitzu. Causing Kai get stuck into it and made him get thrown to the water as well. Now is just me and Lloyd left.

I hear Lloyd walking in circles by the sound of the grass getting crunched, me and Lloyd are just a few away from each other. Lloyd came running towards me in full speed. I control the water that is located on my right and hit Lloyd with it, making him get knocked on the side. Lloyd stood in one place, might be trying to wipe the water around his face. I took this advantage and run towards the nearest tree. I climb to the top and listen to what Lloyd will do. I heard a twig snap and I jump off the tree. I let electricity run through my arm, letting out a sound of cracking. I strike it towards Lloyd and I landed on the ground gracefully.

"Argh!" I heard Lloyd grunt and the sound of fire crackling went towards me.

I let arms up and swing it around in circle, vanishing the fire that was planning to hit me. I smiled and let fire out of my fist towards Lloyd. Lloyd avoided it and I threw more fire towards him. Lloyd went off the ground, causing me to wonder where he went. I listen carefully on where Lloyd is located. We're located in a forest near a waterfall, a great place to train and has a big enough space than the deck. I can hear birds chirping, water flowing down the waterfall, the sound of leaves rustling on the trees, and the guys trying to stand up but failed and kept on getting back to the water. But no sign of Lloyd.

Until the sound of energy forming got my attention. I look at the direction on my left and hear him grunting to make an energy orb. Lloyd soon released it to me and causing me to not know what I'm gonna do next. I stomp my foot on the ground and something went out for the floor.

Is not ice. But something hard.

I took off my blindfold and see an Earthwall that is 6 feet tall, between Lloyd and I.

I stared at disbelief at the wall I made and coaxed, "I did that-?"

The guys went run out of the water but Jay slipped and fall back to the water, Kai and Cole surrounded me in glee. Jay followed, all wet.

"Oh my God, Y/N! You did amazing!" Kai complimented.

"You literally went, like 'hiiiyahhh'! And then there was lighting coming out of your arm and it was making the sound of 'crack-crack-crack' and you shoot it at Lloyd and Lloyd went like, 'Arghhhh' and then shot you with the energy orb and then you-you" Jay chartered excitedly.

"Looks like I'm not the only elemental Master of Earth in town anymore" Cole smiled.

Lloyd came running towards and hugged me, "You did great Y/N! You were so awesomeeee"