Conflict on Stiix

Don't mind the pic above... my mind said to made this...

===

We all drop off the bounty, seeing is the tea shop all closed.

"Shouldn't we be going to Stiix? The longer we wait, the worse it'll get" Kai complained before dropping off.

"We need to stock up" Master Wu answered.

"On what? Magic tea that will make us invincible?" Jay gasped "Give us special powers? Is it gonna give us four arms?"

"Don't get your hopes up, Jay" I advice and drop down.

I look around the place and see a large painted red X on the doors of the tea shop. Wait, don't tell me he...

"Sadly, no magical tea today. I had to sell the rest of the merchandise along with everything else" Wu explained.

"What? You sold your business? But that was for your retirement" Zane responded.

The double doors burst open and Cyrus Borg, himself, push his wheeled chair out. And greeted, "Ah! Hello again, Ninja"

I gasp and grab Lloyd's arm, shaking him and trying to contain my squeals. I can't form any words as soon he showed himself. I'm literally his biggest fan and they're friends with the famous Cyrus Borg himself! And Lloyd didn't even bother to tell me!

"While we were away, I had Borg use the money from the tea farm to create us some new toys to balance the scales. They are expensive, you know" Master Wu explained and let Mr. Borg move his chair to us, to get a better look at each and everyone of us.

"It's been so long, I hardly recognize any of you" He chuckled "Lloyd looks older. I see a Water Ninja. A titanium Nindroid. Cole is a...a ghost? Huh? Jay looks shorter. And, and then there's Kai. And Y/N L/N. Is a pleasure to finally meet  you"

"Hey," Jay look down himself and asked, "What do you mean I look shorter?"

I continue to shake Lloyd aggressively, "He-he knows my name... he knows my name..."

"Yes, he knows, now stop shaking me and calm down" The blondie conceded.

"What do you mean calm down? I can't freaking calm down! I just meet the famous Cyrus Borg, who is more popular than Steve Jobs, and you're telling me to calm down?" I quizzed.

He only chuckled at me, "You're more worst than Jay, you know that?"

Kai started to walk forward and talked, "I'm sorry, Dr. Borg, but cut to the chase. We don't have much time"

"Yes, always the impatient one. Come, let me show you" Cyrus Borg went behind the the door frame and reaches something, the ground where we are standing started to open and we move away. A new floor emerge with four vehicles on it.

"If you want a little muscle with that hustle, I've made Jay a lightning-fast Ghost Taker GT. Front spectral intake, rear incorporeal storage" Cyrus showed Jay his new four-wheeled vehicle.

"Oh, why did the Ghost cross the street? Oh, I don't know, maybe 'cause he saw me coming in that!" Jay grinned and jumps to his vehicle and start his vehicle.

"Zane's Ice mech. Sure it appears to be the same, but I've equipped the underarms with Deepstone particle shooters, allowing you to freeze the competition" Cyrus Borg explained.

"Super cool. And I mean quite literally" Zane commented and climb on his mech.

"Cole, I've made you a Ghost Cycle. Twin carbine blasters, auto-evasive handling. Made entirely of Deepstone, perfectly molded to fit the, uh...bodiless. And I've set all the radio presets to your favorite: soft rock" Cyrus told Cole.