Only One Can Remain

We all gather at the deck, everyone are amazed at the island. I also found the place amazing, it looks like a palace. But I'm not here to relax or fight with some elemental masters, I'm here to find Zane, get back to the team and leave. But I better prepare an explanation on why I just came back after a year later. I don't like giving people explanation but I have to think one.

The ship park and the two thugs lay a wooden board, the ponytail guy left the ship "Welcome to Chen's Island. The  Tournament of Element welcome its brave fighters. Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Sensei Garmadon"

"The pleasure is all mine, Clouse" Garmadon said.

"I'm sure it is" Clouse said and left.

I teleported down through shadow and walk out the ship. The Ninjas are still with Garmadon talking about Chen in the Serpentine Wars and blah blah blah. The Elemental Masters are gathering at the gate and I join. I look behind and Kai pushes the guys aside, girl in a orange hoodie look at them and look ahead.

"Fire will melt her icy heart, just you wait" Kai murmured and I roll my eyes.

I can't believe Kai had fall head over heels for that girl. She is hiding something that I don't understand and her element, I can tell she has the Element of Fire. But is confusing. Kai and I are the only ones that has the element of fire, including Lloyd until he turned into Ultimate Spinjitzu Master. I don't understand the element she had and it's confusing.

"This is a big island. Zane or Y/N could be anywhere. Keep an eye out" Cole ordered. I'm actually just in front of you. Am I really not that obvious or I just have a new appearance?

The doors open and we went in. There are people drumming at the side of the walkway, they had the same appearance as the ones that I beat yesterday.

"So this is the house that noodles built. Ha! Always wanted to go to a red carpet event" I heard Jay said.

Really Jay? A red carpet? If I'm actually right next to you, I'll literally hit you in the back of the head.

"Chen lives like a king. Here, he's totally self-sufficient. The only way on or off this island is with his permission, which you have to earn"

"You never told me about this place. How do you know so much about this island?" Lloyd ask

"Because before Chen was my enemy, he was my Sensei"

===

We all walked inside the palace and we in a curve. I can tell from the element from right to left is Poison, Gravity, Form, Mind, Me, Metal, Sound, Fire, Lightning, Garmadon, Energy, Earth, Speed, Shadow, Lava, Nature, The girl in orange hoodie (but I think is Amber from what I can tell), Light and Smoke.

I never had knew that there are so many elemental masters, I thought that the only elemental masters are the Ninjas, E/N, Regina and me are the only one but, there is so many. That explains why I had no many element

"You never told me you had a Sensei" I heard Lloyd said to his father. I look at them and started to listen.

"When I was your age, I sought a darker means of guidance. He taught me to win at all cost, no matter who I hurt. It wasn't until you saved me that I saw the light" Garmadon said

Darkness actually need guidance on how to control it though, but "Win at all cost"? It actually doesn't matter if you lose.

"Uh, apparently he also never taught you to have a sense of humor. Lighten up, we're in an underground fight club. This is supposed to be fun" Jay said to Garmadon. The guy near the gong bangs it, making me slightly jump. Clouse played a music from the gramophone