Winter Formal [PT. 3]

Songs: Horns

By: Bryce Fox

~~~

No POV

In the center of the stage stood a woman who commanded attention. She was adorned in a black jacket, its collar shimmering with rhinestones, drawing the eye towards her. The jacket revealed a hint of her cleavage, extending down to her belly button, where a black bra held everything in place. Her attire was completed with form-fitting black leather pants that accentuated her figure, and plain black boots that rose up to her thighs.

Her straight, long black hair cascaded down her shoulders, catching the light in the venue and adding a touch of elegance to her striking appearance

Her straight, long black hair cascaded down her shoulders, catching the light in the venue and adding a touch of elegance to her striking appearance. Her fringe framed her face, drawing attention to her piercing eyes and confident expression.

Her eyes, however, were what truly captivated everyone's attention and sent shivers down their spines. Glowing with an intense and mesmerizing hue of purple, they resembled the eyes of a mythical dragon. The vibrant color seemed to flicker and dance, casting an eerie and otherworldly glow that held the audience spellbound.

Y/N's eyes widened in disbelief as she laid eyes on the woman standing on the stage. "Regina..." she gasped, her voice barely audible.

The woman's gaze swept across the crowd, a mischievous grin playing on her lips. "Well, well, well. What an astounding crowd we have here. So many people dressed for the Winter Formal, accompanied by friends, dates, or those brave enough to come alone for the food," she chuckled, her voice filled with amusement.

Lloyd turned to B/F/N and quickly handed her his phone, whispering urgently, "Call Master Wu and get everyone out of here."

B/F/N and B/F/C nodded in understanding and quietly slipped away from the crowd, discreetly informing people to evacuate the premises.

Meanwhile, Regina's voice echoed through the venue, her sinister laughter filling the air. "Congrats to the two King and Queen of prom, by the way. You both look absolutely stunning. However, I'm not here to offer congratulations. I'm here for two very special guests who have found themselves in the palm of my hand," she sneered, her finger pointing directly at Y/N and Lloyd.

The spotlight shifted, illuminating the two unsuspecting individuals, causing the room to fall into a hushed silence. Y/N's heart pounded in her chest as she exchanged a worried glance with Lloyd, their shared fear and uncertainty evident in their eyes.

As the whispers filled the room, Y/N and Lloyd could feel the weight of judgment and curiosity bearing down on them. The questioning gazes and murmurs intensified, casting doubt on their presence at the school event.

Some wondered about the connection between the two, their minds racing to piece together the puzzle. How did Y/N end up with the Green Ninja? And what was Lloyd Garmadon, the Green Ninja, doing at their school event?