Wrong Place, Wrong Time

A/N

I apologize for delaying the edit of this chapter, but don't worry, I will now continue editing this. However, this chapter contains nearly 9k words, so if you wish to read the whole chapter, feel free to do so. But if you want to skip it, that is also fine. But, if you guys want to see something sweet in this chapter, go towards the part where the Ninjas are watching their past selves sleep in the Forest.

Once again, I apologize. Happy Reading!

~~~

No POV

Red, Blue, Black, and White Ninjas circled around the Green Ninja, their eyes focused on him. The Blond Teenager stood in the middle, his hands together and sitting on the floor with his eyes closed, waiting for one of the boys to strike. Master Wu observed from the corner of the room, guiding and mentoring Lloyd for his future.

"Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it," Master Wu instructed.

Cole let out a groan as he lunged towards Lloyd with his Scythe. In an instant, Lloyd stood up and swiftly kicked towards the weapon, causing Cole to be knocked back. Jay, wielding his nunchucks, jumped into the air, aiming to strike Lloyd. However, Lloyd reacted quickly, grabbing the other handle and whipping it towards his right, with Jay still holding on. As Zane's shurikens were thrown toward him, Lloyd's ear twitched, alerting him to the danger. With a graceful backflip, he managed to evade the spinning projectiles, causing one of them to get stuck in Nya's watermelon that she was holding. Nya frowned at Lloyd while Zane gasped in surprise.

"Ever since Y/N and Lloyd met in real life, Lloyd has grown stronger and faster with every training session they do together," Nya commented.

"But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell," Master Wu replied.

Kai unsheathed his sword, the sound catching Lloyd's attention. Lloyd turned around and raised his arms high in preparation.

"Arghhhh!" Lloyd grunted as Kai swung his sword toward the young Ninja. With lightning-fast reflexes, Lloyd grabbed it on the tip, displaying his agility and skill.

Y/N leaned against the door, her arms crossed, observing Lloyd's training. Lloyd soon released a green energy orb from his hands, and as Kai pushed towards him, the orb grew bigger and brighter. Just as the orb reached its peak, Kai pulled his sword away, causing Lloyd to lose his balance and fall face-first onto the floor. Y/N couldn't help but giggle at Lloyd's misstep and walked toward the training room.

"Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101," Kai said, extending his hand to help Lloyd up.

"Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming," Lloyd replied with a hint of self-reflection.

"Little? I didn't know you sucked at being a Ninja when you were a kid," Y/N chimed in playfully.

"Kid? Y-yeah, I sucked back then," Lloyd stammered, feeling a bit flustered.

None of them had revealed to Y/N that Lloyd was still a 9-year-old child chronologically.

"We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future," Wu said, offering his wisdom. "Again, and this time, do not hold back. And Y/N, since you have finished your homework, it's better if you join them. You also have to master your elements."

"Are you sure? I might end up kicking their ass like last time," Y/N chuckled and walked into the circle.

After a while of training, Zane's falcon flew towards the bounty and landed on Zane's arm. They hurriedly gathered everyone on the bridge.