True Potential

No POV

The time has come for Y/N and E/N to fight, Lloyd told the guys about Phantom or Y/N wanting to save Zane and something about her. Y/N is nervous and worried on what will happen in the fight, she hadn't have a single dream when she's in the island. Not only that but what will E/N do, E/N gotten stronger over the year and now is the time she will use the things she learned. E/N knows that her cousin, Y/N is Phantom but she's only waiting for the right moment and this battle between her and Y/N will be moment. She hasn't told the ninjas about it and knew what Lloyd and team will react after they knew Phantom is Y/N.

The two relatives made their way to their arena, both of them in their waiting area, getting ready. Shade teleported to Y/N's waiting area and Y/N felt his presence.

"Looks like you're nervous" Shade said

"I know that Shad" Y/N said "You should be supporting your sister not me"

"Well, I want to support you more than her. Is something bothering you?" Shade ask, eyebrow raised

"Is just... How do I explain this? Um-ah..." Y/N couldn't explain with all the nervousness

Shade put his hand on her shoulder "Y/N come down, I know what you mean and don't think about it too much, worry about this fight" Shade comfort her

"I know but what if I lose control or my anger took over me or I killed E/N? I'm worried on what I'll do later" They heard the crowd cheering and the door to the arena opens.

"I should go, good luck Y/N" Shade disappeared in the shadow.

Y/N took a deep breath and went out. The crowd cheered louder as soon she went out, E/N went out on the other side of the arena with a smile on her bitch face. Y/N look up and notice the Ninjas, and seeing her boyfriend's face. She look away and focus on this tournament. The arena is surrounded by lava, just like the arena from Kai and Smoke's. There's no bridge, flowing lava everywhere. The Jadeblade is at the middle of the arena, hanging on the end of the chain, 15 meters high.

Chen stand up from his throne, spreading his arm in front. The crowd cheered. "The tournament of Elements continues! Phantom, Master of Darkness versus E/N, Master of Lava! Let the fight begin!"

E/N strike first, letting out lava from her hands. Y/N jump to avoid being burned, she landed gracefully on a rock and E/N strike again. Y/N jump again and while she is in air, she summon a darkness wave. E/N made a lava wall and turn it in to magma to block the wave, the wall broke and E/N stumble back. E/N stop by using her legs to slow her down, she gave Y/N a death glare and made a strong stump that made the lava raise, E/N fire the lava to Y/N.

"Phantom can't win this fight" Lloyd exclaimed

"Wait and see" His dad said

Y/N made a shadow shield before she was hit, as soon there is no lava hitting her, she made a clones of herself. The clones attacks and let out a darkness blast at the same time.

"Never underestimate the element of Darkness, Lloyd" Garmadon said "Darkness is dangerous element, yes. But if the person learns how to control it, it will not be dangerous and destructive. That blast she made can destroy the whole Ninjago City but she only made it minimum. Who ever trained her, did a good job" He explain

The blast cleared and the clones disappeared, the lava dried and E/N is no where to be seen. Y/N got curious on where she'd go, she felt the floor trembling and E/N came out the floor and threw a kick but was block by Y/N's arm. She let go and both of them separated

"Why don't use your other elements, Phantom? So you can win this, or may I say Y/N..." E/N said with a smirk. She run towards her and shot lava to her, Y/N dodge and grab her wrist and pinned her over on the floor