The Invitation

I know I said I will be late of posting this but it was only 10%, I kinda had an advantage writing the last POV because I'm watching Captain Marvel online with my parents while writing this. So here you go guys, and I want to advance sorry if this chapter is long. 4600+ words. Including the extra parts I added. Love you guys!

Lloyd's POV

It's been a year after Y/N was kidnapped by Katsumi and 6 months after Zane sacrificed himself to Ninjago. The team broke and I couldn't bring it back, I might be able to bring the team together again but there's a chance that I won't.

A Nindroid was on guard and looking around if anyone is there, I was in the bushes, my Gi camouflaged to the bushes. The Nindroid walk away and I look at the other Nindroids, they have guns. I wonder why do they need guns if they had lasers on their right eye. I left my place and went to attack them. I grab a Nindroid's feet and pull him away, I grab a vine and kick a Nindroid. I kick the other two and throw shurikens to the others. I continue attacking until none of are them left, I started to run to the cave where the Golden Armor is hidden. I went in but stop by a laser grid, I walk on the wall and dodge the lasers. I got to the end and more Nindroids started to shoot, I dodge at the lasers. I make an energy balls and throw it to them, more Nindroids came.

"Ninja Go!" I used Spinjitzu and gather every Nindroids. I punch everyone of them while doing Spinjitzu, I stop and a bolder was coming to me. I started to run and grab the rope, I tie it to my waist and jump down to the hole. When I reach the bottom and saw the Golden Armor, I started to swing to reach the Armor but it disappeared.

"You got closer than I thought you would. But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids" Cyrus Said. I untie myself and walk over to Sensei Wu and Cyrus, I pull down my mask.

I grab the handle of Cyrus's wheeled chair and started to push it "If I can't steal the Golden Armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could. It's secure, but where is the real one?" I ask

"Some secrets are best kept safe" Cyrus said

"Lloyd, where are the other Ninja? I asked for all of you to take part in this test" Sensei said from behind

I stop and turn around "Uh, they, uh, they really wanted to be here, but they, uh...all had other plans" I said, careful to choose the right words. I went back to pushing Cyrus wheeled chair

"I understand perfectly well. The loss of Zane has affected us all and Y/N being kidnapped. I haven't even heard word from my assistant P.I.X.A.L. since his memorial and the police looking for Y/N. It's heartbreaking" Cyrus said

"If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane and Y/N will either tear you four apart, or bring you closer together. The choice is yours" Sensei Wu said.

I look at the ground "I'll do what I can, but it won't be easy" I said with guilt in my voice

"The greatest lesson never are"

===

I was at Jay's show, watching and waiting for it to end. As soon the show ended, Jay went back to his dressing room. He sat at his chair with a sad look on his face, he pick up the picture of the team

"Ninja never quit, huh, Zane?" Jay ask at the picture frame

"The team needs you now more than ever" I said. Jay jump on his chair and stood up, turning around. I landed in front of him