A Night Together

Guys, don't kill me but I just only did a fluff. I just really can't. Do the lemon. I really just can't. I'm cringing a lot if I make it. And I'm not copying Samseaa book, the part where every chapter has a lyric and a song. I just want to do it because this song literally relate to both you and Lloyd. And also, I know this chapter is longer than any other own chapter that I made, well is because every idea (before I started writing this 5 chapters) are all draft in my journal and in my head. So anyway, bare with me. And almost forgot, main reason why I didn't do the lemon is because I read a book in school that I recently finished, that the author didn't made a lemon but a lime. So yeah. That's all. Enjoy!

P.S
Don't hate me if I didn't do it. I just can't! I read lemon, I watch hentai and really really want to make a lemon chapter but I can't. My small innocent voice telling me not to do so I didn't.

F/P - Favorite Pizza

===

Señorita
By Shawn Mendes, Camela Cabello

Locked in the hotel
There's just some things that never change
You say we're just friends
But friends don't know the way you taste, la la la
'Cause you know it's been a long time coming
Don't you let me fall

Ooh, when your lips undress me
Hooked on your tongue
Ooh love, your kiss is deadly
Don't stop

Lloyd's POV

Never thought that I'll be experienced this again.

This teasing.

The guys have been teasing me all weekend, about me and Y/N dating. Never leaving me be, every where I go, they tease me. Like if I'm in the kitchen, Cole be there and tease me. If I'm in the training room, Kai will be also be there and call me "Lover boy". Mechanics room, Jay will also tease. And Zand well, he's doing his thing, being a walking encyclopedia and dictionary. And adding a little tease to it.

But not only that, that feeling I've been feeling when I think about her. Replaying that moment in the Ferris Wheel.

The way her eyes reflect the night sky, her H/L sway in the night cold air, and that feeling when I look at her. More stronger when the time I liked her.

I groan the in pain as I hit the floor, not only I groan in pain, but also get this feeling out of me and also trying to forget that event. But even how hard I tried, is still in my head. I've been denying that I like her, love her, but the more I deny, the more my feelings grow.

"Are you OK, Lloyd?" Jay panicked, he handed me his hand and I took it

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied.

"That is the 3rd time you fell and we are already going easy on you" Zane said

"I know, is just a lot is in my mind" I reasoned. The only thing in my mind is Y/N, her. And I can't seem to get her off my head.

"He's busy thinking of Y/N" Kai teases me once again. This is like his 20th time and is starting to annoy me

"Are you sure you're OK, Lloyd? We can continue this training tomorrow" Cole suggested

"I'm fine guys, no worries" I reassured

Cole raise his eyebrow and spoke "Nope. We'll continue this tomorrow"