Prologue

Third Person Pov:

Seventeen years ago....

Its winter day when snow is already going down and covering almost everything on the ground. There is a woman walking inside a very packed winter festival, together with a little girl who holds onto her hand tightly. The little girl wearing a baby pink coat together with her black legging, brown boots, and don't forget her cat ear knit hat to cover up her long brunette hair and a shawl to protect her neck from the cold air. They are both talking animatedly and sometimes they both where laughing.  

"Mommy, I want to play throwing the ball and I will get you the teddy bear!" said the little girl to her mom. Her mom gave her a wide smile before she nodded her head and pay for the coins, before the old man who stand by at the stall give the little girl three balls for her to play.

"The rules, you need to throw this ball toward the cans in front of you and if you manage to get three of this ball knock down all those nine cans then I will let you choose the present, alright ? No cheating, young lady." said the old man and she shaking her head.

"My daddy always said that cheating is not a good thing so I won't do that, promise!"

Her mom now laughing and encourage her to throw her first ball. On her first attempt, she missed only a couple of inch but for the second and third, she managed to knock down six cans in front of her. Knowing that she can't give her mother the teddy bear that she promised, she hung her head low.

"Awe, it's okay sweetie, we could always try again, right? This time, I will do it and I want to give you those giraffe. Teddy bear is too boring." said her mother.

The little girl now looking at her mother with hope in her eyes and she nodded her head constantly. Her mother pays the old man again and starts to throw the ball to the cans. First attempt, she could knock down the cans, also with the second and this time...The little girl look at her mother's concentration face and deeply inside her heart she pray that her mother will win the giraffe.

The last ball.....Success! She is screaming and hugging her mother. The old man gave her the giraffe and she holds the giraffe like a something so precious for her. "Thank you so much mommy! I love it and I bet Sky and Ian will be envy with me because you win something for me and we have a great time in here instead on skiing resort!" said the little girl.

"Awe, how about we play some game and bring your brothers some present?" asked her mother and after thinking with her forefinger on her cheek, finally she agreed with her mother's plan. Both of them go to a stall which is having a game where they have to fishing for ducks to get a present.

"I want to do this! Let me!" said the little girl very excited when she saw the ducks even though she known that was a plastic duck. 

After her mother pay, the stall girl gave her the fishing equipment and helps her to get into a footing so she could see the pond and the ducks.

She played along with her mother, once in while they will laugh together. When the time is over, the girl count her ducks and she only got four ducks! The little girl know that she need more ducks to get one more present for her twin brother but she is already feel bored with the games, so instead asked her mother to play again, she decide that she will give her giraffe to her twin brother.

Her mother looks about to cry when she heard the idea of her daughter for sharing with her twins and in return she is not asked for anything. After they agree with the plan the little girl made, they decide to go to the food court to have some hot drinks or meal.