Chapter 20

👆🏻Willow and Clyde's Condominium ❤️

••••

Why you are saying those kinds of words, Clyde.

I look around our condo once again this is where me and Clyde will live together. I don't realize that I have a smile on my face. I could see us having breakfast, dinner, and sleep together. Wait what? You are already imagining yourself playing housewife too now? I shook my head and laughs.

"So, I will arranges the papers and let your parents know about your choice. Then I will give you a call to do some payment and all." Said Jill.

Clyde nodded,"Uhm, please just let us tell our parents about our choice. I will give you a call as soon as we talk to our parents." Said Clyde.

Jill agreed with us. "Ok. So, it's really great to meet two of you. I hope you will have a great marriage life in the future." Said Jill to us.

"Thanks Jill, for sparing your time for us today."I said to her.

Jill leaves both of us in our new condo. I close my eyes and take a deep breath enjoying the air that surrounding me. This is so great, I thought before I feel Clyde hugging me from behind.

"You look so content and.....Happy."

I nod my head and turn around, "This condo is everything that I want." I said to him.

"Then its great..." he said softly and kiss me again.

What happen to us? We just act like a real couple who looking for our first home to build our own family instead of a stranger who gonna getting into a arrange marriage...

••••

I'm working on my assignment in my room when my dad knocked on my door and show his head. "Yeah, dad?" I asked him and pull out my headset.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked and I nod my head.

My dad is sitting on my bed. "I know I never asking about your feeling about this arranged marriage but trust me I won't give you away to Clyde if I know he is not a decent man. I've seen him grown up and he is a responsible man. Yeah he is hard at the front but give him some times." Said my dad and I only looking at him.

I exhales my breath, "He is  on the stage where he don't want to commit and here you guys making him to commit to someone that probably he look as his best friend's sister. I'm okay if you want me to be with him but not this early. I have my dream and so do him and but look at us now. Dad, I love you, I never want to hurt you but what you've done is really hard for me to accept because I never knew him personally and what if I have a boyfriend?"

"But you don't have anyone..."

I looked at my father, "Did you know that I need to deal with one of Clyde's hook up friend name Meghan?" I asked him and he nodded.

"That's hard let me tell you."

"Tell me about your relationship with Clyde now?" asked my dad.

"He and me....We...Are....Agree at some point and decide to try whatever it is."I said.

My dad now smiling and give me a hug, "I am sorry for doing this but actually I'm not sorry at all. I'll keep my eyes on him, don't you worry, baby girl. However, I just heard both of you decide to buy a condo and Clyde asking us if he could pay half of it with his own money." Said my dad.

I look at my dad, "He paid half for our condo? How can?" I asked him surprised.

"Owh honey, he kind of doing some business since he is in junior high and his grandpa giving him some money I think."

I blink my eyes, "Are you for real?" I asked to my dad.

"Yep, and he let your name on the papers, tell me why should I cancel this marriage?" asked my dad kiddingly and he going out form my room.

Okay, so Clyde is a good guy according to my father, then also Clyde asking our parents to let him pay  half of the price for our home, which is around.....$12 million. Where he got that much of money? I know both of our family has a billion dollar business but his own money?

My thoughts got stopped when I hear my iPhone ringing.

Clyde.

"Hey, so I've already call Jill about the papers and talk to our parents. The papers will be----"

"Where do you get those money from, Clyde?" I asked him directly.

"Huh?" he asked me, confused.

"Don't huh me, Clyde. I know that you asking our parents to let you pay half of the price from our home which is around $ 12 million...Where the hell you get those money?!" I shout at him.

Could he be a drug dealer?

"No, I'm not a drug dealer, Willow. I have a couple of share from my grandparents and also my grandpa is leaving me some money, lately. But how do you know about this?" he asked me. I exhale my breath.

"My dad told me that. Also there is other thing that I want to talk to you..."

"Okay, what is that?" he asked again.

"WHY YOU LET MY NAME ON THE DAMN PAPERS, WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PAID THE CONDO!?" I screamed at Clyde, I believe he pull away the iPhone from his ear.

"Clyde you better tells me the reason."

"Fine! It's just a damn paper, okay? I want you to have it and it's not a big deal and if you keep making this as a big deal then I will switch into Meghan's name." he said, threatened me.

I shocked with that,"OH HELL NO! I dared you to do that and trust me both of you will die." I told him and I heard Clyde laughing his ass out.

"So, let's not make it sound like a big deal. Now, I need to talk to my parents about some arrangement for our home. I'll talk to you later. See you tomorrow, babe?" he said and I rolled my eyes,"Yeah...Bye."

I put my iPhone and throwing my body to my bed.

What the hell happen now?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 20 right heree!!

I haven't checked this chapter yet so I'm sorry if there would be a lot of mistake on this chapter 🙇🏻‍♀️
Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share! Thank you!

Until then bubbye 👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO