Chapter 13

👆🏻Sandra Bullock as Sophia Anderson

••••

"I know that I made a lot of mistake toward you." Clyde told me when we sitting on the edge of the cliff, looking into the city in front of us.

I laugh sarcastically, "Glad if you already realize it."I replied without looking into his eyes. I hear Clyde taking a deep breath.

"I am so sorry, okay?" he asked me and I could feel his eyes on me.

I shake my head, "How many times do you plan to say sorry to me? It could erase the meaning of 'sorry' you know."I said to him while I looked into his eyes this time.

Clyde closes his eyes, "I am an asshole, and I get that. But now, I want to try us." he said softly.

I only look at him, "Us? There are no us from the beginning, Clyde."

"There is, me and you....Our family. They already decide that we will get marry in six months."

I shake my head again, "There is must be some way for us to cancel the wedding. We haven't decided anything yet. I don't know you and you don't know me. Do you think we live on fairytale when someday I'll fall for you and so do you? We are stranger even though you are best friend with my twin brother but not with me. You never try to get to know me.....Even as Sky's twin sister. How can be there is 'us'?"

"And I'm trying now." He said stubbornly.

"I don't know what happen in your head but don't you think it's too late? What if I like Sean?"I ask him this time.

I see Clyde's face changes. His eyes turn darker and his hand turns into a fist.

"You know, I don't like anyone having what is mine." he said lowly trying to control his anger.

"Am I yours huh? Last time I check you don't even care that I'm exist. I was never been yours." I told him.

"That's because you are the one who want to ignore each other! I am trying here, Willow!"He shouts at me and I'm standing up from my sitting position,

"You want to try when you already hurt me deeply. You always have an assumption that I'll be forgive you. You are trying but there is nothing that will change me or us!"

When I'm about to leave, I could feel Clyde pulling my wrist and the next second I feel his lips on mine. My eyes widened, this lunatic just take my first kiss! This monkey! How dare him.

I try to break lose but Clyde wrap his right hand on my waist while his left hand on my cheek. He pulls my body against his.

There is nothing you can do just kiss him back, Willow!

Shut up will you!

A few moments later, I managed to push Clyde away and after that my hand is on his cheek with full force, for the second time I slap him.

Clyde only laughed and held his cheek which turning red because of the slap. "I know I deserved this." he said and wink his eyes. Now, his attitude changes to the cocky one and I hate it. I turn around my body and about to leave him when he said,

"Take another step and I will do something more than kissing your lips, babe."

I stopped my step and try to taking a deep breath.

"Take me home." I said to him and walking to his car.

How can this lunatic change his demeanor in the matter of second?

••••

"I want you to clear your agenda for this Saturday 'cause you will attend Anderson's family BBQ."My mom told me when she saw me coming into dining room.

I roll my eyes, "Is that really necessary for me to come?" I asked my mom and I only got a stare from her.

I keep my mouth shut and walking to the refrigerator.

"You are Clyde's fiancée and you haven't met his grandparents."My mom told me.

"Yeah, fiancée who got cheated two times in the matter of a month." I said softly,

"Did you say something?"My mom asked me but I shook my head no.

"Nothing. I'll go out now, be back later."I said to her.

Today, I want to spend all my day to do some shopping spree, so, I will go to the mall. Becca and Sean, well, they hit the ground after the party I guess.

"Where are you going?"

Great! Now I have my dad.

"Mall."I answered him while I took my car key,
"Be back before dinner time. Clyde's family will have dinner with us and discuss about the wedding."My dad told me.

"I thought I will go to their family BBQ on Saturday?" I asked him again.

"That's for you meeting their old fells, but tonight is for wedding preps."

I can't said anything except nodded my head and going to my car quickly.

My life will turn upside down in six months.

Do I really a bad kid before, so God make my life miserable now?

I walked alone through the mall, only with my music from Spotify. I bought some clothes and dresses, then right now, I just bust looking at the books in front of me when someone pulling out my headset.

I'm about to scream when I see Clyde who leaning on the bookshelf. I took my headset from his hand and about to leave him when Clyde hold my hand and pulling me towards me and kiss me. It's just a peck.

I could feel my face get flushed,"Ah! You are blushing. "He said while he touches my nose.

I smack his hand away, "Why you are here? Don't you dare to kiss me again." I told him.

Clyde now put his arms on my shoulders. I drop his hand but he put it back again. "You like it when I kiss you. "He said casually. He is also taking all my shopping bags.

"Awh, you are doing shopping spree. Why you alone? Where is Becca?" he ask me.

"Not your business." I told him and I give my book to the cashier.

"You know I could go with you, right?" Clyde asked me.

"You got a hot boyfriend here, Ms." Said the girl on the cashier.

I only give her a smile and took my book from her quickly. Clyde now holding my hand and I know, I feel those tingling thing on my hand but I can't let him know about it.

"Could you please stop whatever you are doing? There is no one here so we don't have to try lovey dovey thing."I said to him and turn to face him.

Clyde about to open his mouth when I decide to cut him off,"Please. If you are really care with me, leave me alone now. I've had enough already, Clyde. Please." I beg to him and took all my shopping bags from his hand before leaving him at the mall alone.

I do have had enough for one day.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HEY HEY!!!
Double Update is here!!!
Chapter 13 for yaaa!!!

Please don't forget to comment, share, and vote!!

Thank you for everyone who still read my story! you don't know how much it means for me! I love you guys!

Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!