Chapter 9

👆🏻Gal Gadot as Irene Wolf

••••

"Willow, do you know where Sky is?" Ian asked me when I took out my headset.

"Uhm...He is on one of his friend's house..."I answer him, not really sure about Sky where about. Well, I don't know where is my twin.

Ian now looking at me, "Did you just say that you don't know where your twin is?" He asked me disbelieved and I give him my smile.

"I can't understand both of you. You share mom's womb like for nine months but act like you just have five years age gap." he said while he rolled his eyes.

"Well, I will have a peace with him if he stop saying that he is the one who got out first from mom's womb."I said again.

"It's like twenty two years ago, Willow. So, what are you doing tonight?"He asked me again.

"Oh! She's gonna go to this party with me and Sean!"

Me and Ian are look at Becca who got into my room with so much energy and her bag full of makeup and dress. Ian now is looking at her, "Party on weekdays?" he asked Becca.

Becca only shrugging her shoulder, "We don't have any classes tomorrow, so yeah." She said nonchalantly.

"Ok. Please be responsible and by the way, Willy....I know where is our dear brother." Said Ian before him walking out from my bedroom and rolled his eyes towards Becca who give him her middle finger. Well, Ian and Becca are like cat and dog since the first day they met. But I know deep down there Ian also love her as a sister same like he loves me.

After Ian out from my bedroom, Becca look at me, "And I know you just playing as a match maker on me and Sean." She said to me and I look at her, blinking my eyes twice.

"THANK YOU FOR THAT!"Becca shout and hug me.

Oh Bee, you are my sources of happiness.

"Did you already text him?" I asked her and she nodded her head full of enthusiasm. I'm afraid she will break her neck.

"He will pick us up actually at seven. Do you think he will like my dress?" Asked Becca while she took out three dresses from her garment bags.

I laughing at her,"Bec, he likes you. So, even if you are wearing a potato sack he will say that you are beautiful." I told her.

We are getting ready to get to the party around five thirty in the evening. I help Becca with her hair and dress. I choose body-con dress with sweetheart neckline in red color for Becca and stiletto in silver color together with mini purse also in silver color and some accessories in gold color.

Becca itself choose jumpsuit in navy color with the deep V cut on my chest and mix it with necklace which is fit with the jumpsuit, don't forget my stiletto and purse in red color.

For makeup I decide to use dark color eye shadow and dark red lipstick, I tie my hair into a high ponytail so it could showed off my neck more. Becca choose to let her hair down after she curl her hair and choose make up that really reflect herself, which is cute but also boyish.

Seven o'clock, Ian open my bedroom door, "There is this guy who wanting to pick up both of you. His name is Sean and he doesn't look like Clyde at all. Should I be worried?"ask Ian.

I'm laughing at Ian while Becca rolled her eyes, "You act like an old lady. That's our new friend and there is nothing to be worry about." Said Becca and walking out from my room.

I check my stuff and make up once again before I'm out from my room and walk with Ian to go downstairs.

"Sean is a new student at our campus. He has interest on Bec, so you don't have to worry about me cheating." I told Ian and pat his shoulder.

"Is not what I meant, Willy."

"I know that, Ian. Now, I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow." I said to Ian and kiss his cheeks.

When I'm about to go, Ian pulling my wrist, "I know, I haven't told you this, but, If I could disagree with the wedding arrangement than I would do it in a heartbeat." He told me.

I give him my smile, "I know you and Sky would do that. Just be there for me and that's enough." I told him again before meeting with Sean and Becca.

Both of them look so comfortable and Becca's face flushing really hard.

"Uhm...Should we go now?" I asked both of them and Sean stand up instantly.

Me and Becca following Sean to his new BMW seven series. Sean opens the passenger door for Becca, while I choose to open my own door behind them.

"Here we go party!" shout Becca when Sean started his car.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 9 comes early!!
Lucky because today I don't have anything to do..So, here it is another new chapter!!

Thank you so much for everyone who already read my story so far, I really appreciate it! Love you guys!

Lastly, Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!!

Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋

Love,
M.F. 😘😘😘😘
XOXOXOXO!