Chapter 8

👆🏻Noah Centineo as Sean Peterson

••••

I'm listening to Queen by Shawn Mendes while walking through campus hall, when Sky innocently pulling out my headset.

"SKY WOODS!" I shouted at him in the middle of campus hall and Sky immediately giving back my headset to my ear. I took out the headset and looking at him.

"What do you want?" I ask him while fold my hands in front of my chest.

"Twin sister, I've miss you!" he said then hug me. I rolled my eyes and pull out my body from his embraced.

"We meet this morning and we are going to school together, well, you ride my car because dad taking down your car." I told him and he exhale his breath.

"I need your favor." He said directly.

"I knew it..." I told him while start to walk and Sky walking beside me.

"I kind of have a party to attend tonight and I need you to picking me up..." he said again and I looking at him, "And why I need to do that? Last time I checked you have bunch of friends around here and I'm sure that they will take you home gladly." I said to him.

Sky now stomped his foot and that's make me want to laugh, "Please, Willy! Dad just taking down my car for the next two weeks and I can't go home walking on my feet when I know that I will surely drunk af!" he said like a little boy.

"Then you should chill at home, you dummy. Or....You could ask Clyde to taking care of you then maybe he will choose you instead of me to marry him."I said to him and smile widely.

"Clyde is not here. He flied to London last night. Do you think I'll asking you now if I have him?" asked Sky while winking his eyes on me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said then walk leaving Sky all alone.

"So will you help me twins?!" He shouts at me.

"Just call me twins one more time and I won't come to drag your ass from that party tonight." I told him and give him my middle finger then walk to my last class for today.

••••

"Look whose walking alone today?" I rolled my eyes when I heard Meghan's voice.

I'm not answering her until she decides to pull my arms and make me to stare at her with bored.

"You still think that you could act like you don't care? Don't you think that Clyde is totally not into you?" she asked me.

Oh this girl is really the pain in the ass.

"Listen you here...Meghan you just a mistress between my relationship with Clyde. Do you think you got a whole world in your hand? Let me tell you the scene here, if you put yourself as a mistress and I'm the legal wife with Clyde as the man...Then you tell me, if the husband happen to got sick or maybe dead...Who is the one who got respect and also his money ? Yeah...That's ME, the legal wife not you a mistress!"I said to her before I walked.

"At least I know that Clyde won't leave you anything!" she shouted at me.

I shook my head and I hit someone, make our books fall into the ground.

"I'm so sorry; I'm not looking where I go." Said the man. There is a really handsome man here. He helps me with my books and also his books while I fix my bag.

"No, it's my fault; I just too focus with my mind." I told him with a smile and took my books from his hand.

"Hi, I'm Sean. "He said this time and gives me his hand to shake.

I shake his hand," Hi, I'm Willow....Willow Woods, don't ask me why my parents name me as a Willow."I told him and he laughs.

"My name is Sean Peterson as you need to know."He told me again and I nod my head.

"Are you new in here?"I ask him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I just got transferred to here from Canada."He said.

"It's nice to meet you. What is your major?"I ask him again.

"Literature...Yeah, I know that's for girl but I can't help it."He told me and now we walk to the park together.

"Don't worry, I won't judge you. Literature is like a door which is could bring you anywhere."I said and he nodded his head, agree with my thoughts.

"Willy Philly!"

I look at Becca who run and waving her hands excitedly. She is kind of bundle of joy for me when I feel down. She stop and look at Sean,"Uh, what a handsome man we have here. "She said while she still looking at Sean.

Yes, she couldn't control her mouth.

I'm laughing,"Hey, Bee...We have a new comer, Sean. Sean this is my best friend also my sister from another mother Rebecca Wilson."I introduce both of them.

Now both, Becca and Sean shaking their hands with a shy smile on their faces.

"Okaayy, Bee, I need to picking up Sky, there is some party tonight and he doesn't have anyone to drive him home."

"Uhmm , Clyde?" she asks me.

"Go somewhere."I told her.

Becca nodded her head, "So, I guess we could also go to the party?" she ask me and I look at her.

"No." I answer it really fast.

"Come on, Willy..."

"Don't call me that."

"Then come to the party."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

UGH!

"GREAT! WE WILL GO TO THE PARTY! I'LL ASKING LILY WHO PARTY IT IS AND SEAN YOU'LL COME WITH US." Shouted Becca with her full spirit mode on.

I exhale my breath; all I want is to have a chill time on my own room with books or Netflix.

Becca now running away to find Lily a.k.a the most update person on this campus. I rolled my eyes and Sean is laughing, "I like her..." he said to me and I raised my eyebrow.

Sean now coughing awkwardly,"I mean, not like her as like. She is....Interesting." he said again.

I agree with him, "I know right. So, please give me your phone number so we could go to the party together."I ask him and reach out for his iphone.

Sean pulls out his iphone and I put my phone number on his and after that I give him back his phone.

"I will let Becca call you later. Bye Seaney!" I shout to him while I wave my hand and walk to my car.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well OiOiOi!!
I have nothing to do tonight so I decide to do double updatee!!
So here it is chapter 8 for you guys!

Please don't forget to comment, share and vote!

Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋

Love,
M.F. 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!