Chapter 7

👆🏻 Nick Bateman as Ian Woods

"I can't believe you let him do this to you!" shouted Sky to me and we gathering on our family room and looked at Clyde's and Meghan's photo in the newspaper this morning.

My dad? Don't ask his reaction, he almost took out his gun and go to Anderson's mansion.

"What's the point to hold him back? He is only looking at me as a rag doll that he gonna marry."

"At least tell us, Willow. We could give him some punch." Said Ian angrily.

"Will you guys believe me then? It's already happen, just cancel the wedding." I told them that and I got a stare from my dad.

Now my mom exhale her breath,
"Maybe this is wrong, honey. I don't want to give my daughter away to someone like Clyde.

How far can he go if he already sleep with other woman on his engagement day?" my mom ask my dad and I give her my grateful stare.

"The wedding is still on and I will arrange both of you to live together as soon as possible."

"What? Dad you can't do that?!"Shout me now.

Our talk got interrupted when our maid said that Clyde is coming and wanting to meet all of us. Sky now snorts, "I'll have his head later on. "He said and some minute after that Clyde come toward our family room.

"Willow, you and your mom need to go. This is our business with him. "Said my dad.

Now, I'm looking at Ian, "But---"

"Listen to me just this once please. "

Before I get out, I look into my dad face, "I know you want to kill him now, both of you too. But I'm begging you not to punch or kill him. I don't like violence to solve this problem." I told him then going out from family room.

••••

Two hours after I leave the family room, I heard knocking on my bedroom door. "Who is it?"I ask from my working table. I'm busy right now with my essay so sue me if I'm too lazy to open up the door.

"It's me." 

Clyde.

"Go away, I'm busy right now."I said before focus again on my laptop.

"Come on, I need to talk to you. "He said.

I exhale my breath, "Just come in."I told him after a while. I still looking into my laptop when I heard my bedroom opened and heard Clyde's foot step. I could smell his cologne.

He is smells so good. 

Just shut up, you mind.

I rolled my chair and raised my eyebrow, "Yes?" I asked Clyde.

He look at me for a minute before finally he clear his throat and put both of his hand on his jeans pocket.

"I...I want to apologize with what I'm doing on our engagement party." He said then and looking into my eyes. I stare my bedroom floor.

"Here let me tell you something. I believe that you are a good man, Clyde, because I saw your parents as a decent person. Your family is a decent family. I know you don't want this arranged marriage and I understand it because I'm on the same page with you. At least please bare me a respect on this matter."I told him.

I could see regret on Clyde's eyes.

"I just....I want my parents cut off this thing. I don't know if I'm okay with this and Meghan being there, I think that's kind of the perfect way out for me and I never thought it would be hurt you in any way." He said.

"It is hurt me, hell; it is humiliated for me and my family." I said again and Clyde now exhales his breath, "I know that I'm the bad guy in here at least you can say that you appreciate me apologizing here or maybe you forgive me." He told me and I only laughing at him.

"Do you think it is matter about you apologizing to me? No. I have my dignity that I put really high on this matter. Do you think you saying that you are sorry will make me fall into your arms? Here one thing that you should know about me, I won't let anybody walking on me. Let's just, we ignore each other if there is nothing related to the wedding talk. We will only talk about the wedding. You could live your life and so was I. But I don't need to know about any mistress that you have between us. If you want to sleep with other woman then do it but please, I am asking you here to bare me at least a respect also for our family."

Now, Clyde give me his cold stare, "Do you think It's easy for me to put down my dignity only to beg your forgiveness and letting you walking on me just like now ?" he asked me.

"And I'm not asking you to apologize to me and I'm not walking on you..."I said.

I walk toward the door and Clyde now looking at me, "You better go now. I've lot of assignment that needs to be done." I said while I open my bedroom door and look at Clyde.

"Ok. Fine. You want us to ignore each other, then I guess I'll do that gladly for you princess." He said and whisper the 'princess' word on my ear.

I could feel the Goosebumps but I need to maintain my expression in front of Clyde.

He came out of my room by slamming the door.

What I've done now?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 7 for yaaaa!!!!

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!!
Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋👋

Love,
Maria Felicity 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO