Chapter 23

"I thought that we gonna have a girls night." Complained Becca when she is sees Sky and Clyde on the sofa watching their movie. Yep, I know our girl's night turns out into girls and boys night out, but hey! It is kind of cool somehow than only me and Becca.

"At least it's not only both us..." I said to Becca and give her the spoon and fork. She rolled her eyes, "Can I invite Sean then?" she asked and I only look at her.

"But you haven't told me about you and Clyde." Said Becca and pointing her spoon to my face. "Fine, I'll tell you, here." I said to her.

I told her about the time when me and Clyde talked on our family dinner. Well, I'm not tell Becca all of Clyde's stories just something usual like he kind of have some issues that we should not put our nose at and bla bla bla. I also tell her about us being agreed to try whatever we have, well, like Ian said it's him who try really hard not me. But at least I try. I tell Becca also about our house hunting which is become a turn point for me. I feel those butterfly in my stomach when I saw him looking around condo that we about to bought and I don't know how, I kind of could see both of us living together on that condo and do some domestic activity like making breakfast, cleaning house, do dishes  and all those kind of things.

The last thing that I tell Becca is about Clyde decide to pay half of our condo by himself. Not forget about Clyde being insisted with coming with me to Jane Austen's tour for our break in London.

Now, Becca just let her mouth hanging open like an idiot. I put my hand on her jaw and close her mouth only to my hand to get slapped by her.

"I don't want you to catch a fly alright, don't need slapped my hand like that." I told her and rolled my eyes.

"After all those shits you told me, there is only one thing that make me sure that he probably likes you. Hell, I could say he loves you!" said Becca.

I shook my head, "You just full of those romantic movies. I think it's just kind of his way for showing it to me that he respects me or something as his fiancée." I said to her and eat my dinner.

"Yeah, showing some respect by paying half for your new condo using his own money and let your name on the papers? Are fucking stupid? This matter is serious. It's like he really want this with you. Darling, this is what we call as commitment." Becca said to me.

Is it commitment? But I thought Clyde would never do commitment with anyone else? Becca must be over reacted.

"I am not over reacted, Willow. Just think it over. You are smart you must realize this. How about your feeling toward him now?" she asked me.

I exhale my breath, "I kind of feel those butterflies when I saw him." I answer softly.

"That's! What I called as attraction. You like him. You want him to be with you, always." Said Becca with her smile.

I close my eyes, "But I'm afraid. I don't know what should I do." I said again.

"Just open your heart let him see you as you are. You can't deny every feeling that you feel on your heart every time you with him or him not being here with you. It is overwhelmed but hey it is also beautiful feeling." Said Becca and she is patting my hands.

"Do you think this could work out?" I asked Becca.

"My guts say that hell yeah! This is will be working out. "She said and laughing so loud.

••••

"I never say that I like horror movie." I complained when me and Becca join Clyde and Sky.

Well, Clyde pulls me so I sit beside him while Becca is sitting on the floor and Sky is on the other sofa focus with the movie.

"Yeah I know but this one is so good." said Clyde and wraps his hand around my waist and pull me more into him, so I could curled my body to his body and put my head on his chest.

Becca once in awhile would look at me and giving me her widely smile and make me feel so embarrassed and give her my middle finger.

The scene on the movie now showing the woman ghost with her black dress and her scary face just pop out from nowhere and the sound is enough to make me screaming like someone gonna murderer me right now. I could feel Clyde laughing now,"Fuck you." I said to him and pulling my body from his when Clyde hold my hand and kiss my cheek.

"I'm so sorry but that's funny. Relax, it's only on a film and you've got me here. "He whisper and kiss my ear.

I close my eyes,"Hmm...You smell so good." Whisper Clyde again and he kiss my neck. I open my eyes and look at him, "It's that your way for making me fall for you with your cheesy line or something?"I asked him and raised my eyebrow.

Clyde is laughing now, "At least a man could try." he said before he pecks my lips.

Well, our kiss turns into a make out session until the film is done and credit is comes out. I look at Sky and Becca, both of them is already asleep. What a party pooper. I rolled my eyes and looking into Clyde who is yawning. "Let's go to sleep." I told him and kiss his lips.

"How about we sleep here? I won't let them sleep here alone." Said Clyde and look at Sky and Becca.

I smile at him, "Let me take the blankets."I told him and going to my room to get more blanket for us.

When I'm coming back, Clyde looked like he is already asleep. I put my blanket on Becca then Sky and lastly Clyde.

"Come here, babe." Clyde called me when he looks at me giving him the blanket. I took the other side of Clyde on the sofa, well, the sofa is too small but either of us mind about it. Clyde just put his arm around me and pulling me until my back presses into his chests. "Sleep, babe. Good night." He said to me and kisses my neck.

"Hmm...Good night."

And just like that I feel so safe and warm, then next thing I know, I fall into dreamland with Clyde who hold me against him really tight. Maybe I just need to trust him and open up my heart for him after all?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 23 is heerrreee...!!!
It's not edited yet and there must be alot of errors too because I don't have a time to check it....so yeah, I hope  you guys could understand 🙂

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO READ THIS STORY!! 😘😘

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!