Chapter 24

"Awh! Look at them...Look so cute..."

"Just take the pict already before they wake up."

"Shut up will you."

"You just do your job before they woke up and murder us."

I hear Sky and Becca's voices when I wake up from my sleep. Clyde is still hugged me and he tighten his hold when I move.

I open my eyes and now looking at Becca and Sky who watch me and Clyde sleeping together. What creepy!

"What are you doing?" I asked them with my morning voice and rubbing my face.

"Nothing, I just think that both of you look so cute, that's all." Said Becca fast and I look at her.

Sky clear his throat,"Uhm, I'm gonna make breakfast before this beast wake up. You should taking shower and then help me." He said to me and Becca.

Becca only rolled her eyes and look at me, "Both of you are made for each other. Don't lose what mean to be yours, Willow. "She said to me before to going straight to my bedroom to get ready.

I look at Clyde who still sleeping like a baby for a while. He is not bad at all. He has a hard time with his family. He saw his parents almost divorce because of an affair that his father had. He lost his baby sister because they too caught up with their problems. Sometimes I could see that he is on his vulnerable situation but his hard demeanor always manage to make him look like he doesn't give a shit about anything, when the truth... It is affecting him on so badly.

My thoughts get interrupted when Clyde open his eyes and smile when he look at me.

"Morning, babe. "he said with his morning voice.

OMG! His morning voice. I would probably live the rest of my life with those voice and face every morning.

I'm smiling now,"Hey, good morning. How was your sleep?"I asked him this time.

"Good...But with you in my arms...Perfect. "he said and gets up.

I nod my head, "Now that you already wake up, you better taking shower and then having breakfast. We need to go to your parent's house for the BBQ?" I asked him and Clyde nod his head.

I'm standing up and about to go to Sky when Clyde pulls my hand.

"What?"I asked him.

"Well, Didn't I should get my morning kiss from you?"  he asked me and raised his eyebrow.

I shook my head, "I can't believe you."I said to him and kiss his cheek.

"A proper one I mean." He said again without letting go my hand. I rolled my eyes and kiss his lips.

After for a while I pat his chest, "That's enough for today, now go take a shower." I said to him and smile.

Who are you now, girl?

You are so whipped, Willow.

Shut. Up.

For the BBQ with Clyde's family, Becca choose a simple dress in soft green color with an off shoulder style with a strappy sandal and mini sling bag in mustard color for me.

"Don't I look like a banana tree?" I asked her when I look at myself on the mirror and Becca rolled her eyes.

"Hum...I think I want you to look like a coconut tree instead like a banana tree." She said and I'm laughing.

"You look beautiful with that dress and all soft color fit with you. I believe Clyde's grandparents will love you." Said Becca while she took her overnight bag.

"I kind of nervous."I said to her truthfully,
Becca put both of her hands on my shoulder, "Don't be. His grandpa choose you as his grandson soon to be wife so there is nothing to worry about, okay? You look beautiful and just be you who are." Said Becca and I took a deep breath before I nod my head.

"Alright. Wish me luck?" I asked her again.

"You don't need any luck on this matter, Willy. Now, I need to go because I have a date with Sean this afternoon!" said Becca excitedly and pull my hands.

I look at Clyde who is already done and now talking to Sky on family room. Well, Clyde wears a khaki short pants and soft green shirt with brown boat shoes. He looks handsome.

"I'm out now! See you when I see you fellas!" shouted Becca and going out form my house; don't forget she slam the door on her way out. It's Becca everyone.

Clyde now looking at me from head to toe before he looked at my eyes. "I'm not look good, am I? Should I change?" I asked him and Sky is laughing now.

"You look beautiful, babe. We match." Said Clyde and I just realize that we wore the color. Green and brown. What a cool coincident.

"Ok, both of you need to go now because one, the BBQ will be late if you two comes late and two, Nadine will be coming over so I need both of you to get out from here. Immediately. Now go!" said Sky while pushing me and Clyde out from the house.

When we are outside Clyde open the passenger door for me and when we are ready with our seatbelt on, Clyde start to drive toward Anderson's Mansion.

Oh help me God with today.

Somehow I really want Clyde's family to love me.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 24 fresh from the oven!!!

Double update today because....I don't want my reader to waiting for a long time for another chapter! Yes, that's how much I love you guys!

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!!

And oh! lastly, I want to tell you guys that this story is already completed on my laptop so I just need to post it in here daily! By the way the drama will be coming soon....so yeah..be ready! 😝

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXOXO