Chapter 31

It's already our third day, so that's mean all of literature student will go to Jane Austen's museum. Becca, Shawn, Nadine, Sky, and also Clyde will go with me, while the others will go by the bus. We gathering at the lobby early in the morning, when we are about to go, Mr. Howard make sure that I could drive safely and asking if someone could change with me incase anything happen. There is Becca, Shawn, Nadine, Sky, and Clyde who could drive, so everything is safe.

"Let me drive us there." Clyde said to me when he sees me.

"No, I am the one who gonna drive this baby."

I know, I just rent a range rover and I won't let anyone drive it except me. Sky is the one who understand how much I love range rover. Clyde now rolled his eyes, "Actually, I've been there before."

"So? I have been there too." I said to him while I walk toward the car.

From the dinner last night when I caught him with Meghan, either me or Clyde are willing to talk about it. I mean we are just pretending that nothing happen because we don't want to get fight while we are in London. Sky and the others absolutely could feel the tension between us but they say nothing.

I got into driver side when Clyde get into passenger side and the other took their place on the back.

"Are you sure you could----"

"FOR GOD SAKE, CLYDE! I'VE BEEN DRIVING SINCE I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I'M GOOD AT IT!" I shout at Clyde.

Sky about to get into the car got startled when I shouted to Clyde. Becca and Sean are looking into each other on the back while Nadine only looking at me, surprised with my outburst.

"I'm just asking. You don't have to shout at me." said Clyde.

I exhale my breath and now looking at Sky who still standing on his place. "Are you coming or not?" I asked him and Sky quickly get into the car.

During the trip there is nothing much that we talk about. Nadine and Becca will sing so loud, Sean busy with his own music and Sky of course he is sleeping. Clyde who sits beside me busy his iphone and trusts me he looks so stress out right now.

"Are you tired?" he asked me after sometimes.
"No." I said shortly and looking back to the road in front of me.

••••

"LOOK AT THE HOUSE!" shout Becca when we arrived at Jane Austen's house. One thing that I could feel is the romantic atmosphere around this house. Can you imagine Jane Austen used to be lived in here, wrote her story and letter.

Nadine comes to me and taking my hand with her, "Sky is surely don't like to be here. So, I bet he gonna disappear somewhere with Clyde." She said to me when we join the others.

"I don't understand why you act like you care when you are not?" I asked Nadine.

"You just need give Clyde the benefit of the doubt you know. This is new for him you know. Do you think that Sky is not as clueless as Clyde? No...We are fighting almost every chance we get." Say Nadine.

"Alright everyone, you guys will be going around this beautiful place and for literature student you will get this card which full of questions that you could answer then from there you will make it as an essay and it will be due before the summer break. Understood?" asked Ms. Hawkins.

After everyone nodded their heads, we took the card that contains all the questions about Jane Austen which is we could get the answer after going around the house.

"I'm always thinking that it will be great if I took literature instead of marine." Say Nadine when we going inside the museum. I look into my card, "Marine is cool. I mean you absolutely have an amazing brain that could understand fish anatomy which is so rare."I told her and laughing at her.