Chapter 19

We will meet the agent tomorrow morning at eleven. There are at least five homes they want us to choose, I'll send the picture to your email. Clyde.

I exhale my breath and put my iPhone on my bed, "Why I need to do all this crazy things?" I asked my own self.

"I never know that my twins sister is nearly turn into mental problem patient."

I look at Sky now who standing in front of my bedroom door. "Tell me about it." I replied and told him to get inside my room.

"So, I heard from Clyde both of you will house hunting tomorrow morning." Said Sky and I nodded my head.

"It's like my life is driven by our parents."I said softly.

Sky hugging me now, "I wish I know how to stop this."

"It's okay. I've promised Clyde that I'll try this out." I told him.

Sky now looking into my eyes, "Do you think you start to like him?" he asked me.

I'm laughing now, "No. It's not gonna happen."I replied and shook my head.

"But you will live with him when you decide which house you guys wants, then both of you will like each other then fall in love, the next thing I know you get pregnant on your wedding day." Sky said and I look at him.

"I never fall in love with him ever." I told him.

"But you hurt when he slept with Meghan."

"I'm hurt because he made me look like a stupid person on our engagement party. Look, Clyde is not on my league and so am I. Sky, I don't need you to say something like that to me because there is no chance on me and Clyde. Fine maybe the marriage will work out but there is no love."

Sky now exhales his breath, "At least open your eyes just a little bit more. He is willing to change, you know."Sky said.

"Why you back on his side?" I asked again and Sky shrugging his shoulders, "I've never been on your side or him. I just know that somehow both of you will learn to live together and call everything between both of you a truce and please learn to like him then love him because you know there is no marriage will be survive if there is no love. Give him a chance, Willow." Said Sky before he is standing up.

"I'm hungry now..." he said again and rubbing his stomach. Sky leaves my bedroom leaving me with his words.

Call a truce, learn to like him then learn to love him...At least he already willing to learn and change, so what about you ?

I looked at my iPhone, how am I supposed to learn to deal with him when he always knows how to insult and played me? We don't even know each other. Could I learn to like him then love him? Are both of us really capable for doing that?

'Okay. You better take me to go on a date with you after that, if you want this to work out.'
I texted Clyde.

There I've done the first step. I'm trying now and now it is you who need to do what next, Clyde. Now the ball is already on you.

••••

"Woah! nice outfit for today ?" asked Clyde when he saw me walking out with black legging, white crop top and a pair of sneakers together with denim jacket and don't forget a snapback with my little sling bag. I shrugged my shoulders,"I feel like a crap." I said while I wear my seatbelt.

"But you look beautiful." He said softly and I look at Clyde.

"Do you say something?" I asked him but he shook his head.