Chapter 16

"Are ya fucking kidding me, Willy? You hate him like three days ago and now you will go out with him?" Becca shouted at me the next day at the cafeteria.

Great now everyone curious with what we're talking about. Thanks Becca.

I'm looking at Becca now, "You don't have to scream you know."I said with a boring tone.

"Sorry, but really? What makes you change your mind?" she asked me back.

I shrugged my shoulder, "I talk to him last night and...."

I'm not continues what I want to say. Becca raised her eyebrow at me, "And?" she asks me.

"He has a rough past, that's all I can say. I mean, I've already judge him without gave him any chance to explain himself." I said while I look at Becca. She nodded her head, "Did you also realize that you'll need to deal with Meghan from now on?" she asked me.

I exhale my breath, "I know Clyde and Meghan is like an on and off thing. He made me sure that it's only a fling but I don't know...We talk about Meghan here. She has a really small brain." I said.

Our chat get interrupted when Clyde come into the cafeteria with Sky and Nadine. They walk toward my table and Becca.

"Hey, baby." Clyde said and kissed my cheek.

GREAT! NOW EVERYONE WONDERING ABOUT US.

I shook my head, "Why are you here?"I ask him.

Nadine and Becca now chatting together when Sky looking at me and Clyde. "I just want to hang out with you and make your twin to hate me." He said and looking back at Sky.

Sky rolled his eyes, "Said someone who got whipped badly." Reply Sky and Clyde give him his middle finger.

"Did you already have your lunch?" ask Clyde to me and I nodded my head.

"Just finish. I have class after this but I think me and Becca will skip. You have class after this, right?" I ask Clyde.

"Yes."

"No."

Sky and Clyde said at the same time. I know Sky saying the truth because both of them always being together since their first day as a human. Sometimes I'm asking myself if I'm his twin sister or Clyde instead.

My daydreamed get interrupted when Clyde waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?"I ask him while I hit his hand away.

"You space out. So, I think I could bring you to this carnival?"He asks me this time.

"Is it a date?" Becca ask him and I rolled my eyes.

The next minute Sean come and took sit beside Becca. I feel Clyde got stiffed when he saw Sean comes. "Oh I don't know we have new companion." Said Sean lightly.

"It's you who the new one, not us." said Clyde. I look at him now.

"Okay, Hi, I'm Nadine Trelawney and this one is Willow twins which is we know as Sky Woods and then there is Sky's boyfriend over there name Clyde Anderson." Said Nadine to Sean.

Sean only nodded at Sky and Clyde.

"Don't be rude can ya?" I whisper to Clyde. He look at me then wrap his hand on my shoulder,"Nope. So how about our date?" he ask me again.

Becca now patting both of her hands, "She will come. When?" ask Becca.

Sean shakes his head, "It's her who got asked not you Becs." Said Sean and I look at him gratefully.

Whoa! He have his own nickname for Becca.

Sean shrugged his shoulder then Becca going back to her talkative mood. "I think it will be nice on this weekend I mean we could have triple date?" She asks now.

Clyde shook his head, "It's only for me and Willow not including you. Hell I won't cheat from Willow only for you, Becca." Said Clyde and I hit him on his stomach. "Ouch!" he shouts.

"You are dump, are you?" I ask him and He only grumble.

"What Becca mean is that all of us. Her and Sean, me and Sky and you with Willow." Said Nadine this time.

Becca nodded her head.

"Yep, that's what I mean. "she said.

"Okay I'll agree with that, if you Becca and also you Mr. Peterson told me what happen between both of you after that party?!" I ask and Becca smile shyly while Sean laughing so hard.

"Well, we haven't gone to our first date actually." Said Sean.

"And you never asked me about being your girlfriend!"

"Sky too! Geez, I feel stupid keep to stick with him sometimes." Add Nadine now and both of them back to their talking activity.

"So?" ask Clyde this time.

I put my face closer to his face, "Yes for the weekend but you better have some good plan for today if you want to skip the class too." I whisper to him.

Clyde now kiss my cheek, "I'll treat you ice cream." he said.

"That's cool! Deal then!" I said excitedly.

Well I think hanging out with Clyde will not be that bad, am I right?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 16 right for ya.....!
Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!
I never can stop saying thank you so much for everyone who read this story!

Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F. 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!