Chapter 3

👆🏻 Hailee Steinfeld as Rebecca Wilson

"Bec please help me? Do anything, put me on a box and ship me to somewhere that far from here, please?" I ask my best friend who right now sitting in front of me with her shocked face.

"I mean you gonna marry Clyde which is a cold hearted, handsome and hot creature that happen to be your twin brother's best friend...I mean why don't you just try ?" she ask me back.

Now, I'm looking at her, "Did you hear what I said before? He is a prick, man whore, who gonna fuck everything that wearing a skirt. I know his cold hearted and I can't live with that cold man, he is, like a....I don't know!"

Rebecca now holding my hand, "Listen, you don't have any choices. You know that your father won't let you get out from this because it's also happens to be his reputation he put on you, I mean you still could divorces him someday?"

"Yeah and being a widow at such young age?"I ask her.

I can't believe it she give me an idea to divorce Clyde and be a widow at such young age!

"That's a win-win solution... Or do an open relationship." She answered while shrugging her shoulder.

Right now, I only could exhale my breath. "You don't have any way out from this situation. Just be a big girl and take this shit, I believe he is not that bad." Said Rebecca.

"I guess this is my destiny..."

I don't know how my life is could turn upside down in one day... But I guess my life will be like a hella roller coaster ride, am I right?

••••

My gaze stop when I saw Clyde putting his tongue to Meghan's throat at the cafeteria, both of them look like a rabbit which can't hold their self and their hands are where they shouldn't be.

I frown before I bring my eyes to come back to the book that I read before I saw both them.

Lucky that this girl on my book could find her soul mate from her arranged marriage, that's tragic.

I close my book after for a while because I can't concentration and decide to leave campus.

When I walk through Sky and Clyde's table, I could see that Meghan giving me a mocking smiles. Just does whatever with him, I don't even care. I rolled my eyes and keep walking.

"Hey! Willow right?" ask her suddenly and I give her my very best shock faces because hey! Our queen bee knows my name after all.

I put one of my hands in front of my mouth.

"Oh My god, you know me!? What can I do for you?" I ask her.

Meghan now is looking at me with disgust, all of attention now on us. "I heard that you will marry with Clyde. But listen to me; he won't fall in love with you because he will always choose me over you. You've got not any experiences on bed or dating anyone. Don't you dare to deny it because we know that you made a confessions to your best friend saying that you lik----"

Before Meghan could finish her rambling, I'm laughing. "That I like him? Yeah, I've liked Clyde Anderson on my freshman year but lucky for me because I realize how fucked up it would be to spend my life with a man like him. So, listen to me now, Ms. Meghan....I don't give a shit about you and Clyde. Just keep what you usually do, suck on his dick." I told her and then I look at Sky who looking at me now, I shake my head feeling disappointed with him and my eyes met with Clyde's who looking at me intently but I rolled my eyes and walk out from cafeteria.

Everything just get more fucked up now with Meghan in the picture.

••••

"Ms. Woods, I would like to see your poetry by tomorrow."

I nod my head when Mrs. Verde asks me to finish my poem by tomorrow. Well, I usually taking a part on campus magazine and this time I got poem section.

"I will give it to you tomorrow, first thing in the morning, Ma'am."

"Okay, you may go now."

"Thanks, Mrs. Verde. Have a good day." I say my greetings to her before I'm going out from the class.

I walk through the campus hall while listening to Familiar from Liam Payne. I nod my head when I'm listening to the music while I'm trying to visualize some of dance move that fit with this song, when someone comes pulling hand and I was taken to an empty class.

I look at the person who pulled my hand, Clyde.

I took one of my headsets, but he pulls it from me.

"What is wrong with you!?" I shout at him.

Clyde now took a step towards me and I took a step back instantly. He keeps moving forward until my back hit the table behind me and Clyde put both of his hands on the table so I got trapped now.

I could feel how close his face on mine, "You just impressed me today, babe." He said and I feel the atmosphere around me slowly turn more hotter than usual.

What the hell happen to you, Willow?

I'm trying to manage my breath and put both of my hands on Clyde's chest, "Babe, huh? So are we already on that stage? What is next? Making out and have sex then dumped her?" I ask Clyde.

He only laughs now, "What a feisty woman I got here." He said.

"Listen here, Clyde..."I said while my forefinger tracing his chest then his jaw, "Don't play with me...Because I know what games that you play right now. It's either you get lose or play by my rules...."

Hey! Its rhymes!

"That's your choice, but I'm not your doll, so keep that in your mind that everything you do, won't have any effect or gain any reaction from me.." I whisper on his ear then I position my lips close to his lips.

"Until then, Bubye baby." I tell him and pat his cheeks before going out from the empty class, leaving Clyde standing there, alone.

Yes, I give him a choice either he follow my rules or lose this game. That's only his choices for him to choose, but me, I won't let him step on me.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 3 is here!
Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share!
I love you, guys!

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Love ,
Maria Felicity 😘😘
XOXOXO