Red head

Bakugou took the boys hand in his and Midoriya smiled. "Yay!" 

"Wait, I don't know you're name.." Midoriya placed his hand to his chin and muttered as he thought. Bakugou awkwardly stared at him. "I'll call you Kacchan!" Bakugou glared at Midoriya. "A-At least until I find out your real name..!" Bakugou took out his student ID and showed it to Midoriya. 

"B-Baku-Bakugou, Katsuki..?" Bakugou nodded and pulled the card away from broccoli boy and shoved into his bag. "Kacchan is better! The K stands for kindness..!" He shifted his eyes to the ceiling "But I guess you aren't very kind." 

"..." Bakugou started walking away, Midoriya followed and kept talking 'bout random shit but Bakugou wasn't listening. "Kacchan... Kacchan..! KACCHAN!" Bakugou turned and looked at the short(er) boy. Midoriya ran into his chest and looked up at Bakugou, his face turned bright red and he quickly backed up. "Sorry!" 

     He turned away and slightly smiled as he walked. Broccoli followed close behind Bakugou and he pushed open the door, breathing in the sweet spring air. "I can't wait for summer break!" Midoriya yelled as he stretched his arms into the air. 

     Bakugou nodded and pulled a red bell pepper out of his bag. Midoriya stared at him, puzzled. He watched Bakugou take a bite "Uh.......... Bakugou........... Why are you eating a bell pepper?" Bakugou held it up to Midoriya. "No thanks!" The small boy smiled awkwardly and Bakugou continued eating. 

     "Midoriya!" Bakugou looked and saw a girl running towards him and Midoriya. Baku gave her a glared of death as she stopped 5 feet away, a guy with glasses followed behind the girl. "How are you?" 

"Good! This is Kacchan-" He looked back but the ashy blonde had already disappeared. "Where'd he go?!" 

"He walked back inside when you weren't looking." Iida said as he came closer to Midoriya and Uraraka. 

-

     Bakugou walked down the halls. 'I wonder if mom and dad are home yet..' As he thought about how things would go when he got home he bumped into a red haired boy. "Hey! Thats the retard who threw Iga out the window!" One of the boys he was standing with yelled. 

     Kirishima turned and looked at Bakugou, who's face was already cut and bruised. He looked back at his friends and shrugged, looking confused. "I thought you said you fell, you didn't tell me someone threw you out the window.." 

"Yeah.. But he did!" 

Bakugou pushed passed the boys, the red head smiled at him with a confident pointy grin. He watched his skin become sharp and jagged. "YEAH! Get him Kiri!" Kirishima looked at Bakugou with a concerned look on his face and he pointed towards the doors. His friends cheered in the backround as they only saw Kiri getting closer to the blonde. 

"Hey!"