Accept

Bakugou laid on Kirishima's bed, Kiri had went to get things to help Bakugou. He had his shirt off so Kiri could see what happened, he felt a bit self conscious. Kirishima walked back into the room, that made Bakugou feel even more nervous. Bakugou slightly jumped as Kirishima touched his bare skin, he moved up to the burns. The coldness of the ointment made Baku flinch as Kiri rubbed it on. An even colder towel was placed over the burns.
     Kirishima laid next to Bakugou after he was done with his back. The blonde was blushing, Kiri smiled and closed his eyes. Bakugou stared at the redhead, with his eyes closed Bakugou noticed a small scar. He was about to ask Kiri about it but soon the redhead began to snore. The blonde softly chuckled, wondering how Kiri fell asleep so fast.
     He looked at his hands, he felt the nervousness as he let off the tiniest explosions. He felt a bit of happiness as he heard the tiny pops. He wanted to step outside to try an make bigger explosions but he didn't want to leave Kirishima's side. Bakugou was distracted trying to maintain the explosions, he didn't notice Kirishima's eyes open. The redhead jumped and fell off the bed, he quickly sat up. Bakugou had stopped. "B-Bakugou, you have a quirk too?!" He exclaimed in surprise as he sat on the floor. The redhead grabbed the blondes hand and pulled him all the way outside. "Kiri.. My shirt.." Bakugou awkwardly mumbled as he stood in the backyard, his face was dark red. "It's fine, we're in my backyard and see the fences are pretty high. So, I will be the only one who see's you." Kiri said as he stared at Bakugou, that made the blonde blush even more.
     The explosions slowly got bigger as Bakugou showed Kirishima. The redhead smiled, he had learned a lot about Bakugou in such a short time. Bakugou stopped as Kiri got up, kiri grabbed Bakugou and pulled him closer. "Wanna go back inside?" Kirishima said, his face inches away from the blondes. Bakugou nodded, he blushed as he followed Kirishima.
     Kirishima was on top of Bakugou, their lips locked together. Kirishima broke the kiss and moved down to Bakugou's neck and collarbone. Bakugou bit his lip, it felt good when the redhead kissed his neck. It tingled and slightly tickled, it made the blonde softly moan.
     He loved everything Kiri made him feel, he loved Kiri. Everything in his life had began to change the moment he chose to accept the redhead. He would continue to change and get stronger with Kirishima by his side. They didn't just want each other, they needed each other.
     Kirishima came back up, face to face with Bakugou.
      "I love you."

Thanks for reading this book. I hope it was good and I hope this is a good ending for you guy's. I am hoping to write more in the future but for now I will be finishing others. Its hard for me to write when I'm not inspired, so I'm not sure how long the other books will take. But thank you for being patient.