A.. Date..?

"Hey! Bakugou!" Midoriya walked over with his friends, Kirishima looked back. 

'Bakugou huh..?' Kirishima looked at the ashy blonde with a pointy grin and waved as he walked passed. His friends scrambled after him and stared with his usual glare. "Bakugou, ya alright?" 

"..." The blonde nodded and looked at broccoli boy. Midoriya smiled. "Midoriya.. We gotta go, we have to work on a project together!" 

"Oh, See ya!" Midoriya turned back to Bakugou. Midoriya grabbed Bakugou's hand and lead him out of the school, Broccoli's face tinted to a light pink as they walked. 'How should I tell someone I like them..? But would Katsuki be angry if I like him?' Midoriya felt a tug on his hand, he turned to Baku who was staring into a store window. "What is it?" The blonde stuck his tongue out and pointed into a small shop.

"What?" Midoriya tried to look but Bakugou wouldn't move. "Let's just go!" Midoriya gave up and pulled the other boy along with him. "Umm.. Would you like to go out sometime..?" Broccoli turned and looked at Bakugou, Baku had a confused looked on his face. ".. I-I-I MEAN AS FRIENDS OF COURSE!" Broccoli shouted as his face turned bright red and he looked at the ground.  

     Bakugou pushed Midoriya's chin to look up at him, he nodded and gave a small/awkward. 'He said... Yes..!?' Midoriya grabbed his chest, his heart felt like it was going 1000 miles an hour. "Really..? Where do you wanna go them?" 

"..." Bakugou didn't really care, he pointed at Midoriya. "You want me to choose..?" He nodded and Broccoli began intensely thinking, Bakugou heard his mumbling again.. "OKAY!... I have decided and it will be a surprise but I gotta get home, see ya tomorrow, we'll go after school!" Midoriya waved and ran down the hall, he pushed the doors open.

     "HEY!" He felt a fist smack into the back of his head. "YOU DAMN SHIT HEAD!" Bakugou looked back at the boy.

I'm sorry I have had a lot going on lately lol BUT hope you liked the chapter! ^^